Reviews for Technophobe IV
Window Girl chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
Cute! I've always imagined Sabertooth as a cleaner too.
Proud to be an X-Nerd chapter 1 . 3/11/2008
If we're not allowed to touch, go near, look at, listen to, or think about the new Super Awesome Deluxe Mega Cool Surround Sound Entertainment System then why did you even buy it?"

"Because its cool."

The others nodded in agreement."

That so sounds like something I'd think...

And as to what you said at the end, about not knowing why the Super Awesome Deluxe Mega Cool Surround Sound Entertainment System had a self destruct on it... Well, it wouldn't be as Super Awesome or Mega Cool if it didn't now don't you think? :D

I loved that one, and the fact that they're getting longer and longer is great too... I really can't wait to read the next one.

Oh, and as to something you'd written... About putting all these in one fic? I think it's funner the way it is, without the combination of all of them. :D

Plus it adds to your statis as a writer if you have more stories... And its kinda sad that I say that when I only have two...

Oh well... :D
FaeNocturne chapter 1 . 9/17/2007
I enjoyed your Wisdom of Bubbles-and it's true! I'm quite happily insane myself. I liked this story, and am charging on to the next one!
RomyGirl123 chapter 1 . 6/3/2007
I love the word KABLOOM.

Are you gonna make another chapter? Are ya?

If you do I will read it.

I love your stories. They are so hillarious.

Please continue writing.

RomyGirl124
GuesssWho chapter 1 . 5/12/2007
Like the Wisdom, like the self-destruct button.

WHAT could that POSSIBLY achieve?
Tocxica The Mutant Dust Bunny chapter 1 . 11/10/2006
*pouts* I'm moving back so I can be the first to read your stories again!

Oh and it is now 2:20, so...'Good morning star shine...'

Finish it! Because I'm going through Bubbles withdraw. Also. It's not Mags' button. It obviously belongs to Luke...(
blazingfire03 chapter 1 . 11/5/2006
lol i read all 4 of the stories and thought they were so funny. he just cant resist the urge to blow somehting up lol
Shadowsong chapter 1 . 10/30/2006
Yay! That was so cute/funny. Ah... lovely name, the . Gosh, I can't even remember it...

Keep writing, you're amusing.
requim17 chapter 1 . 10/9/2006
bahhahahaha i lurveedd ur disclaimer hahah. i get too much joy out of that stuff.. AND MAGS PLAYING GOLF W/ XAVIER AND MYSTIQUE? i dont know y i found it so funny but i did.. completely unexpected. haha. and ur little austrailian is so cute. aw. and the super blah blah yaddha yaddha monologue monologue system was amazing in its long-ass name. dangG. i think it was just funny to imagine u typing that out repeatedly and checking back and forth to make sure u didnt forget any words! hahahahah. im a sadist. hah. jk. and loved how u kept repeating the name tho hahahah. and i loved how u ended w/ him writing his will ! hahaha. newho. luv these little ficlets! i hope it never dies.. lemme think of a random gadget offa the top of my head.. just to c if it sparks something within u.. electronic toothbrushes. ok. u dont hafta use that. but i saw this weird commercial on it... :reminiscing: newho. hope u write more!
ZeroVInfinity chapter 1 . 10/1/2006
man do i love this series! its hilarious!
j.l chapter 1 . 10/1/2006
cool, but did magneto know that there was a self destruct button on the entertainment system? if he did he should have known pyro would press the button. i really like the part when you mentioned that sabertooth uses cleaning as anger management, it was really funny. anyway, write more if you can.
avatarjk137 chapter 1 . 10/1/2006
You'd think Magneto would learn about buying cutting edge tech with Pyro in the base. This Super Deluxe blah blah blah Sound System didn't even DO anything mean to Pyro! Pyro is crazy (duh)! Still two torpid-sized thumbs up!
BiccaBoo chapter 1 . 10/1/2006
Hilarious. All the parts made me laugh. I love Pyro. What's Mags playing at leaving him alone? Is he insane? Lol.

More stories wouldn't be nice... Heheh.

Well done!