Reviews for Becoming Friends (FAM Zorro)
ladytornado1880 chapter 6 . 7/2
loved it. especially when he said we found you guarded by that horse of yours. knowing toronado wouldn't grow fond on the alcalde either lol
visions2share chapter 6 . 11/28/2013
Wow! What a cool concept. I really enjoyed your story. I was skeptical when I read the summary and guessed the de Soto would be a major character - but I was proved incorrect! What a unique and fun idea!
Thanks for the great read!
Vi
alicewiggles chapter 6 . 5/25/2013
Victoria should have started to love Diego for himself first not after finding out about Zorro
and I like your story
mjf2468 chapter 6 . 1/1/2013
this is the way I would like to think it ended, DeSoto being redeemed. I thought he had that potential, while Ramon never would have. Really great story!
goddesscal chapter 5 . 2/27/2012
Wonderful Story. I read it over and over
DietMJ chapter 2 . 4/18/2010
Loved how de Soto was drawing out Diego.
DietMJ chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
I really enjoyed the story! I'm a fan of de Soto with the hope that he would realize his wicked ways and change for the better. Thanks so much for writing a possible story, even though some readers will find it a little hard to believe. For once he didn't get shot or sent off to Madrid in disgrace. I agree with one review, that this storyline would not have been possible with Luis Ramon!
konarciq chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
Great story. Unlike Ramon, I can imagine De Soto turning around ;-)
Keajo chapter 6 . 9/4/2008
Thank you for writing this. It was really well written, had an original plot and it made me happy! Thanks again.
StarSparklez chapter 1 . 2/6/2008
Excellent story. What nice way that would have been to end the series. Though, let's face it, no one wanted it ever finished, did they? :P Very well written, overall, you earned a gold medal, amigo! :D
tanithlipsky chapter 6 . 10/11/2007
nice
WolfDaughter chapter 6 . 9/8/2005
Oh, this is wonderful! I would have grinned like an idiot through the whole story if I weren't reading it in the middle of class! ::grins:: I wasn't able to keep the corners of my mouth from twitching, however. Hopefully no one noticed. I'm going to be trying to write a post-Resendo story about De Soto myself. Do you mind if I borrow some of your ideas?
jwmathias chapter 6 . 6/4/2005
First small nitpick: Did you have to name one of the dead men "Botto"? After all, Felipe was played by Juan Diego Botto and Botto is not a common Spanish (or in his case, Argentine) name.

Second small nitpick: Felipe could and should have been more a part of the story, though I realize how hard it is to write for a mute.

Huge nitpick: Nearly all of the characters were completely out of character throughout the entire story.

Still, though, I liked it until the last two chapters. I didn't want Zorro to be found out. I do realize that many if not most fans have daydreamed of how that event would play out and the temptation was likely too much to resist.
Teri chapter 6 . 3/22/2005
This is still one of my favorite Zorro stories. Everytime I just want something I can read and enjoy I turn to your list of stories. This one is a particular favorite because I enjoy Diego's confusion and how the alcalde lets him 'shine' to the men of the community. I just wanted you to know. :)
zeilfanaat chapter 6 . 6/5/2004