Reviews for Cipher
Guest chapter 12 . 8/12/2012
That was awesome and I hope that u will continue to write more
Cutter12 chapter 12 . 6/11/2012
Ooh, I had hair standing on end by the situations you put Charlie in. Great job. I'm curious to see if you used Tanner again. He made for a very interesting villain.
Cutter12 chapter 2 . 6/10/2012
"David let the words drop like stalactites in an ice-laden cave." - That's EXACTLY how David said things whenever he got serious in an interrogation. Just took a moment to give kudos, now back to reading the rest of the story.
AnickaMarie chapter 12 . 9/4/2011
Enjoyed this fic very much. Especially loved that you had Goa'uld in the code and naquedah was used to indicate nuclear material. You write a good case-fic and I like that you have a fic all mapped out before posting so I know I'm not going to get pulled into a bunch of WIPs and then be left hanging for months or years.
Nessie chapter 12 . 11/12/2006
Just wanted to say that i love all your storys. It has all in it what i like and what a good story should have. I really would like to read others storys like this. Im looking forward to your next storys. Please dont let me wait so long:)and keep up the good work!
Kasman chapter 12 . 10/25/2006
Two minor things: Quark was the 70s not the 60s and it's Amita Ramanujan Ramanjuan.

Other than that, good work.
Lush chapter 12 . 10/19/2006
Bravo! Bravo! I always enjoy reading your stories, very entertaining. I was wondering if the escaped Terrorists will make another appearance in a sequel...maybe?

Don't wait too long to post another story, please.
Timespirt chapter 12 . 10/19/2006
Hi,

This was a great story. Kept me on the edge of my seat all through it. I was wondering if it was done, or will you be continuing it, like with the FBI catching the bad guys? I figure Tanner is going to be very mad at Don for spoiling his plans.

Timespirt
thebondgirl chapter 12 . 10/18/2006
great fic with a good 'ol fashioned eppes-brother-moment ending - really enjoyed all of this (and sorry i didn't review near as much as i should've) - keep up the nice work!:):)
Hemel Lassie chapter 12 . 10/18/2006
I really enjoyed this. It was a great read. Loved the way you wrote the characters. New one soon, please?
Taura Callisto chapter 12 . 10/18/2006
Great, wonderful, awesome story, loved it! )
Eurydice chapter 12 . 10/18/2006
This is the kind of Numb3rs story I wish I could write. Excellent, not just for the story itself but for the characters. I really enjoyed reading this.
Rosiehoneydew chapter 12 . 10/18/2006
Just one word that needs to be shouted from the highest place.

FANTASTIC
The Silent Rumble chapter 12 . 10/18/2006
aww they got away. phooey - poor charlie.
Sam666 chapter 12 . 10/18/2006
Another great chapter,I love the way you write the Epps brothers.