Reviews for Bleed
feathersnow chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
Wow! So dark and sad.
Ganheim chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
What my father doesn't know is that I'm herding the Avatar to our weak spots, that I am giving away the secrets. What my father doesn't know is that I don't plan to capture my brother, my uncle, or the Avatar and his friends. I fight in my father's style so the Avatar will know how to defeat him. What no one knows is that every night I pray to Agni that the Avatar will win.

[Interesting]

Eerie and dark, but I didn’t quite agree with the characterization: Ozai seemed more like the person who mentally ‘made himself a god’ and lusted for a power that I don’t think would be gained by incest – it was being able to sit back and watch people scurry around him like ants. She also seemed too attached to his approval – she’d jump at the chance to see him fall if this story was a part of what made her character. Still, not bad.
Passionworks chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
Another perfect piece of work! You are quite the imagist. I adore your take on the young Azula and what really changed her. I can see this happening to her, seeing that her father was just a power-hungry man. The poor girl, I wish more people would pity her. Excellent work once again! :D
Meginatree chapter 1 . 7/20/2007
Its nice to know that I'm not the only one that doesn't think Azula a crazy pshyco bitch. I also see her as having to basically strive for her father's attention, because if she didn't have that she'd have no story.
Ace7 chapter 1 . 12/7/2006
Freaky Im writing a fic like this.(nonposted)

What happens when zuo finds out?(luv sibfluff) Ozai is going to get beat with both his brother, children and 3(posibly 4. fire nation cant be doing that well under bad politic) nations against him!
No-name chapter 1 . 11/12/2006
I still can not sleep at night.
RadiantBeam chapter 1 . 10/2/2006
This is indeed a very different look at Azula's character, and why she is the way she is.

You manage to capture everything perfectly, from Ozai's hunger for power to Azula's fear and helplessness, how she fears resisting him.

The ending is the part that I find the most powerful part of all; Azula's own quiet rebellion against her father. I don't think she'd prefer it any other way.

This was a heart-breaking, beautiful story. Well done.
quitter chapter 1 . 10/1/2006
It was well written but... *shudders* O_O
Kishite no Mirror chapter 1 . 10/1/2006
BH:*blink* Whoa... new respect for Azula coming on... I'll probably never ben able to like her, but I like this depiction of her (kinda explains why she's psycho, at least.) Well-written, well-thought, and of course, interesting.
almostinsane chapter 1 . 10/1/2006
Great story! UGH! OZAI IS DISGUSTING! IF I WASN'T CHRISTIAN I WOULD RANT ON WHAT I THINK ABOUT HIM! Sorry for the rant. Anyway, you write nicely. God bless!