Reviews for Is Dumbledore Sane?
h chapter 6 . 1/7
Hermione/Harry? Yuck. Liked the story, but nope, I don't wanna read it with that pairing.
Ginny/ Harry and Hermione/Ron FOREVER 3
Eldersprig chapter 5 . 12/26/2014
uhhhhhh. Volde is an infamous person. Lily and James are famous.

"quiet a few children"
"quite a few children"
FiOnAFiO chapter 2 . 7/22/2011
I like the story, but I thought necromancy is considered dark magic
SerpentWinged chapter 6 . 4/28/2011
That onesome speech was from thats so raven! Lol!
Thaumologist chapter 15 . 12/5/2010
I liked this - it wasn't a focused story, it felt whimsical and fluffy - most events sorta got skimmed over. But it worked, and it worked well. Thanks for sharing

C
The Illustrious Tama chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
This has potential (I won't say anything else because I haven't really started reading it... the first chapter alone isn't a good indicator). But anyway, a minor spelling mistake. The proper way to spell "animagai" is in fact "animagi". Just one of those nit picky things really, nothing important.

Anyway, more on my thoughts on this fic when I've actually read some of it! So far its looking pretty good!
DeletedAccount30062015 chapter 15 . 7/15/2010
I found this story interesting but any pleasure I had of reading this story dissipated when you didn't tell me the pairings.

Unless you haven't noticed but every story on ffnet that is even remotely worth reading, tells you the pairings beforehand so if you didn't like that certain couple, you could read something else.

Anyways, I'll give you a proper review even though I was disappointed.

Your fic excelled in Grammar, Staying in tense, Spelling.

You should work on staying in character, your personality seemed to stray at times. Try not to bring too many OC's in.
SecretPain121208 chapter 11 . 12/5/2009
PLZ make it harry and the sltherIN!
Rori Potter chapter 15 . 6/17/2009
That was great. I like how you had the flashback and the last chapter in one.
Rori Potter chapter 12 . 6/17/2009
Great.
Anytha5 chapter 15 . 5/9/2009
I didn't really like the ending but it was a good stroy.
moonlight musings chapter 15 . 4/27/2009
oh that was such a good story can you write a sequel plz luv it
emmap chapter 2 . 2/10/2009
why cant lily teach?
emmap chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
i think ill like this story as long as its not a Harry/Hermione fic.
silentxsoul chapter 8 . 6/13/2008
I would like to say this:

Do NOT listen to 'Umi'. What they said was harsh, uncalled for and purely their own opinion. I love this story, and am a fan of OOC Characters as well as OC (my story is proof of that). This is a great story, and they should have realized it would be different when they saw the summary.

This story is going down on my favs list, and I congratulate you on the story. Great job!