Reviews for Bruise remover
Mayaku no Yuki chapter 1 . 8/23/2013

Marietta seemed very short and sharp, maybe a little to forward.

It's very well done though, and I feel as if this could have been taken out of the book itself, which is saying a lot.

Only problem I can find, is that you only used 'she' when Marietta was talking in the speaker tags, which sounds a bit off.

Great story!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
Aw... I hope Hermione fixed Marietta, or that maybe Dumbledore knew something. I mean, she had it coming to her, but you still gotta feel sorry for the poor girl.
Pray for me. Pray chapter 1 . 9/12/2008
interesting...Hermione should be feeling guilty about Marietta. But I don't think Marietta would be that straightforward. Nevertheless, a great story. I liked the last sentence, it betrays Marietta's real feelings.
Tamira chapter 1 . 5/11/2008
I hope Hermione gives it to her and it works... Marietta was long enough on the pillory!
ty.soglasna chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
"I can imagine" ... oh, ouch. Burn! Hermione really had it coming...I'm glad you wrote this!
lettuce chapter 1 . 8/9/2007

remeber that guy the twins nearly killed? maybe you should have him come in and knock their products over due to vertigo or whatever
ecrire.claustrum chapter 1 . 6/3/2007
Wonderful, I've always wondered what happened to those pimples, lol. This story is, as my teacher would say, "short and sweet".
SuGaRLiLy chapter 1 . 5/6/2007
Excellent- this had some bite to it! Nice job.
Restiva chapter 1 . 2/17/2007
I can't imagine Marietta being so forward, but yes. I agree with your point excactly, and the last line was very sharp :)
BajaB chapter 1 . 11/26/2006
Ohh, nasty. I love it. :)
BellonaBellatrix chapter 1 . 10/15/2006

fledge chapter 1 . 10/2/2006
Nice to see you so productive. Trust you to find the sore spots in all the characters. O fcourse it's open to long discussions if Marietta deserved what she got, but I can imagine Hermione feels guilty, at least subconsciously. Beautiful little drabble - quite unusual for you.

PS: the for the moment speechless Hermione's hand... -

... in the hands of a momentarily speechless Hermione... sounds better, imho
Possum132 chapter 1 . 10/1/2006
Ouch! That was rather sharp!
musiclover chapter 1 . 10/1/2006
Aww...thats sad. :[. Yea Marietta did betray them but I think the charm should have made the pimples go away when she was sorry for what she did because thats just horrible for her to always have them even if shes sorry. :[.
InkandPaper chapter 1 . 10/1/2006
Wonder what Hermione would have done. Hm...could her annoyance at Marietta stop her from giving in to that plea... aw.