Reviews for Two Princes And A Pirate King
HoPeLeSsRoMaNtIc-29 chapter 3 . 5/8/2010
Wow! I love this! It's a very unique idea and definitely interesting!

But you have updated in like three years! You haven't discontinued this have you? Cuz this has the makings of an awesome story. So please continue it? Please?

Love, Niki
Pupp chapter 3 . 7/20/2008
GREAT story! It has great plot, and everyone seems to be in character. I can't wait for the next chapter!, Oh, I have questions though. Is there alchemy in this AU or is it just that Ed can fight really well?
lost cause331 chapter 3 . 6/9/2008
You know you want to update and make many happy fma and pirate fans. My cat will love it too because it means that I'll be sitting infront of the computer reading so he can sit in my lap.

I really want Al to be saved.
Estrella85 chapter 3 . 3/28/2008
Very interesting AU. Can't wait to see what happens next. _
TailsMoon chapter 3 . 2/5/2008
UG... You aren't going to update, are you? If not, would you mind letting me take over this story? (If you are going to update, I apologize for asking, I just love this story and would like to see it finished, even if I have to do it myself.)
possessed obsession chapter 3 . 8/15/2007
this is a good story, and I would like to know how it goes from here. Please update, so that we can see what happens to the Elric brothers :D
lovelyduckling80 chapter 3 . 8/2/2007
cool!
Bar-Ohki chapter 3 . 6/22/2007
Well that's interesting...

I'm wondering what aspects you are going to inculde in your story from the series. I like it though.
SugarDevil chapter 2 . 11/20/2006
e, I'm in love w/ this story! Yay! It's really good. I really can't wait for more, i'm excited

lots of love

kris
AirElemental101 chapter 2 . 11/16/2006
This is without a doubt the best Ed/Pirate fic I've found. If you have some you recommend I would be gratefull to hear of them.
ash892 chapter 2 . 11/12/2006
like the story so far. can't wait for the next chapter.

ash892
To Destination chapter 2 . 11/8/2006
its good
Rokona chapter 2 . 10/25/2006
Thhis a really cool fanfic! Please continue and update really soon! _
Kuropuu chapter 2 . 10/9/2006
seems like Ed's having a blast on the pirate crew ~

and omg! it's true! Roy's eyes are actually dark dark blue o_o! They just seem black because the blue's a really dark shade. It'd be cool to have dark blue eyes 3
ursweetheartless chapter 2 . 10/9/2006
FMA AND Pirates? thats just too awesome! you should write more because otherwise i will cry at the unfairness of a world that does not let me have more Pirate!Roy :p