Reviews for Dear Diary
LonelyNightz chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
i love this, i couldn't stop laughing when house played out the first dream with Wilson in his office, man that was awesome! :D
Jill .E. Napier chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
Awww! I flippin loved the ending! I keep laughing just thinking about it x) Loved it!
PhoenixWytch chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
Okay. Cuddy is not so bad if she is helping Wilson get House.

Thanks for writing.
MyBrotherTadashi chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
Aw! so perfect.
DigitalAda chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
I hope I didn't disturb anyone by laughing at this. It was hilarious and I was surprised at the ending.
Miz. Jynx chapter 1 . 4/3/2009
LOVE LOL AMAZINGLY HILARIOUS! So great! XD Cute too! Faved!
dzio chapter 1 . 9/14/2008
Gah, that was too cute for words! :) LMAO, and the twist at the end was just brilliant! Thanks for sharing. :)
a fan chapter 1 . 7/13/2008
"Six a.m. is like Bigfoot - people have told me it exists, but I never believed it until now" - wow, you just have a way with words - that's what I feel like every morning!

And, I think "gimped" is the perfect way to describe Dr House's gait - aMAzing, once again.
Phantom531 chapter 1 . 5/15/2008
HAHAHAHAHAHA! I just found this! I love it! Although, I knew once Cuddy & Wilsons tarted talking, House would find out. Nice going!
Dragonland chapter 1 . 11/6/2007
I think House and Wilson are the most perfect paring, besides sam and jack from Stargate. This story was crafty, and fun! Thanks for the fun read.
Kazuki Landen chapter 1 . 9/9/2007
*glomp*
BSEVER chapter 1 . 9/7/2007
OH WOW ! I've just run into your story, thanks for the good laugh ! Really, that was excellent, I wish there was more, I could have spent hours reading this witty-hilarious fic ! CLAP CLAP CLAP !
Izzbella91 chapter 1 . 8/10/2007
Oh, that was so cute. And I think it should've gone on for like a hundred chapters worth of House playing out the dreams- what good times!
Spectra16 chapter 1 . 8/8/2007
Aw! That was cute!
Earthborne chapter 1 . 7/10/2007
This has got to be one of the funniest fics I've ever read in much too long! I nearly busted a rib and burst a spleen laughing my ass off! Great fic by the way, I love the whole manipulating-each-other-so-everyone-gets-what-they-want thing. XDXDXD