Reviews for The Xander Gander
Kayce-chan chapter 72 . 10/4/2009
I'm really glad you decided to continue this.

Who doesn't love Xander?

Honestly, I love this fic.
Kitsuru chapter 72 . 9/8/2009
*sniggers* Anya's bunny suit... I'd almost forgotten about that.

...wait...

YOU UPDATED? THAT FAST? *faints*

Note to self: beg for updates much, much more often.
Kitsuru chapter 69 . 9/8/2009
*flings herself at your feet* PLEASE UPDATE. PLEASE. If you've got up to mid-season six archived, you can at least build up enough enthusiasm to update once or twice a year, right? *cue the puppy dog eyes*
x.Pow chapter 4 . 5/29/2009
LO FRIKKIN' L
P-Money chapter 69 . 12/22/2008
hey there,

Was wondering if this story will be updated in the near future. It was one of my faves, but it's been exactly 5 months since you did anything w/ it. Please write a few chappies sometime after 2009. Or reply to this, w/e. Happy Holidays.
DyeMeCrimson chapter 69 . 7/28/2008
HAHA! I love Xander's thoughts. Keep more update's coming!

-Faith
melodrome chapter 46 . 6/23/2008
Court819:

Thank you for your constructive thoughts. Xander is definitely one of my favourite characters on the show; to be honest, one of my main motivations in writing this fic is to demonstrate that Xander is not the shallow individual he's perceived as by many. Unfortunately it seems I've failed in conveying that notion. This may partially be because I've really only posted as far as just-after-high-school, when I think he was much more shallow than he became later on in the series, namely post-Anya. I think Xander has a lot of potential for expansion as a character; I've written as far as halfway into the sixth season and I'm stuck there because it's true, I have written Xander as a bit superficial, and now that things have changed for him, I struggle for ways to carry the story on.

In short, I partially agree with you. I have misrepresented the individual Xander becomes, but I'm not sure I've misrepresented the Xander that develops throughout the series. For instance, the Lover's Walk entry was intentionally hollow-sounding just because I think he would be unsure how to react, and thus flatly displays the facts and focuses on the emotions he understands (Spike left yay, Angel didn't boo). Nonetheless, I highly appreciate your frank and highly constructive input and hope I haven't completely turned you off to my writing. :)
Court819 chapter 46 . 6/23/2008
I liked the premise of this story, but I tend to agree with a few of the other posters that you've sort of trivialized Xander's thoughts. It's like he's one-dimensional, and I always saw Xander as using his humor to mask much deeper thoughts/emotions/pain etc.

I think it was the reflection on Lover's Walk that did it for me. He seemed so heartless, and that's just not Xander.
P-Money chapter 68 . 6/22/2008
holy crap you updated! Thank you! Any more chapters coming in the near future?
timan chapter 68 . 6/22/2008
Okay, Where have I been and why haven't I been reading this lately? I forgot how much i loved the gander. Plus, hey, merchandising opportunity and spin off maybe . . .

"Xander, best friend of all ladykind!"

Great work as usual
HarryPotter'sgirl17 chapter 67 . 4/23/2008
Funny, a real 'Xander sight'. You've captured his personality very well and I enjoyed it very much.
DyeMeCrimson chapter 54 . 3/21/2008
hahaha! Xander's thoughts are funny!

-Faith
Stab.me.With.Spike chapter 65 . 3/14/2008
he's gonna accept isnt he!
UnsafeSanctuary chapter 63 . 2/28/2008
Wow! This is great, I hope you're still on here and will not object to updating cause I'm addicted to this, you've captured Xander's voice exceptionally well
Billyjack2 chapter 63 . 2/26/2008
very funny. really liked this a update. I'm a big fan of Btvs and this really nailed Xander. made me laugh outloud.