Reviews for Inkpot Paradox
Book girl fan chapter 1 . 11/3/2014
I get the feeling the twins are going to very much regret messing with Kyoya.
cat.cruz93 chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
Buuuuut the rest of it seems actually highly likely. I loved it.
Chetanlaiho chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
Hihi this was funny xD

Would've liked to see what Kyouya ended up doing to the twins and the inkspillers though ;D
Stormshadow13 chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
Time wise so doesn't matter.

This was great!

I about died laughing.

Great fic.
Jen Darknight chapter 1 . 4/24/2008
It was simply hilarious! I loved it, it didn't make sence but it was funny as heck! My poor Kyouya-sempai has red hair! Well I must say that the idea of seeing him with red hair is quite spelling was wonderful since I didn't find any errors. I loved the part in which Kyouya said ā€œIā€™m gonna kill that guy one of these days, and then bring him back to clean up the blood.ā€ I hope you continue to write more stories like this one. Well, good bye and happy writings!
Rem10124 chapter 1 . 6/3/2007
this was funny!

_
Spamsterlady chapter 1 . 1/4/2007
Yay, Kya. I finally found the time to read this. Gomen for taking so long. Anybahoozers, YOu stole the friggin word you friggin, monkey licker! I love who you write like you type.

Also, I am officially kidnapping a quote and putting it on my profile page.

*Flees from Kya-chan with frying pan and inkpot*

*comes back ,fending her off with a very shiny nickel*

okay, see you later, check out my profile page soon. my quotes.

ai,

Samansa-chan

*flees again, taking Hunny-chan with her* NIGHT!
TheHamsterInMyMind chapter 1 . 12/28/2006
It's actually better that the timeline doesn't make any sense... it just makes it even more hilarious.
Vitam Viva chapter 1 . 11/19/2006
that was freaking hilarious! a lil bit of kyoya irritation (which is somehow ammusing), the twins tactics, and kyoya and haruhi coupling dabbed in it! IT WAS (as the fans of honey would say) SO KAWAII!
ColourfulKyouya-SenpaiMaybeNot chapter 1 . 10/6/2006
AWESOME WORK! Luv It! hehehe Kyouya...
azamystic chapter 1 . 10/2/2006
omg, that was so funny. I haven't dreamed in like, three years, I envy you and your story inspiring night fantasies. Thanks for writing this!

-aza-
Dr. Hairspray chapter 1 . 10/1/2006
*is giggling madly* OMFG that was hilarious. *grins*
Rangerette chapter 1 . 10/1/2006
I like! this is really really good.
amaya moore chapter 1 . 10/1/2006
I LOVE IT! WE! Nice job Kya! I LOVE KYOUYA! and I still think Mori's "door swings both ways" Lol, Love You!
CherryMilkshake chapter 1 . 10/1/2006
Ha ha ha ha... Amusing indeed.

So what if it doesn't make sense? XD Sense is overrated.