Reviews for The Dangers of Martial Arts
OrianPrime92 chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
lmao, awww...
little.pink.raspberry chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
it's a very well written fiction. and you posted it on my birthday so i just had to review..!

you used really beautiful language, indeed. and i loved it. very beautiful. ignore the very little spelling errors. (:
VanillaSlash chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
Oh, I just love this pairing! :O You wrote it fabulously: the hesitation, the practicality of Kyoya being Kyoya, and especially Mori's silence broken by a few important sentences. 8) Brilliant!
ireadtoomanybooks chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
Nice XD Love it
Maiden Bacchante chapter 1 . 1/31/2009
I love this pairing! Great story, great job with keeping in character Kyouya and Mori-senpai!
NotaPunk chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
0/0 D Great job!
AlisterRainbow chapter 1 . 9/10/2007
I've never really thought of these two as a couple but, I must say, I'm not disappointed. I loved when Kyoya was thinking, 'I can handle this' and then, 'I can't handle this.'

I also liked that you refered back to the homo side character thing that Tamaki came up with.
shipet100 chapter 1 . 8/15/2007
thats kinda sad...
VictorianLegend07 chapter 1 . 6/27/2007
Kawaii _
Random Projects chapter 1 . 10/16/2006
Woohoo! Pairing's kinda crack, but so darn good!
AlbeeDarling chapter 1 . 10/12/2006
wow...i never really thought of that pairing...at all. I mean Kyouya's such a pimp and Mori is such a gangsta that i never saw any connection. but this was good. totally boss!
FlyinGShadoW1314 chapter 1 . 10/3/2006
Yey! Another MoriKyouya! I lurve this pairing! XD Lurvely job, dear. :D More?
Vladaia chapter 1 . 10/2/2006
Yes somebody else wrote MoriKyouya :D

Lovely. Kyouya was adorably hormonal :)
Riana1 chapter 1 . 10/2/2006
You write Kyoya so well.
mokoshna chapter 1 . 10/1/2006
Crack pairing, but the writing was good, I liked this. It was concise and sweet.