Reviews for Ba Sing Se: City of love
I.C.2014 chapter 33 . 3/18
Nice. It seems like you're almost there.

I hope that you keep up the good work.
Reon23 chapter 33 . 10/11/2014
It was nice I hope you get better. I hope you get inspired soon.
BabyGhost123 chapter 33 . 10/5/2014
Update soon...
annelise311 chapter 33 . 5/11/2014
UPDATE '! :)
Guest chapter 10 . 10/18/2013
it's awesome but i really like the zuko pov better
Guest chapter 33 . 10/2/2013
How come all the good stories are never finished :/
LuckyNumber1 chapter 33 . 8/1/2013
So need to update this
person chapter 33 . 6/21/2013
great pacing; kept my interest very well
yaoilover6969 chapter 33 . 5/22/2013
Amazing story I can't wait for more :)
SeCreT YaOi AdMIreR chapter 33 . 5/8/2013
Update!
Dani chapter 33 . 4/28/2013
This is very, very good! I would love to see this continued and hopefully finished. I know it's been a few years, but this too good of a fanfiction to just leave abandoned. Looking forward to reading more, soon, hopefully! :)
xX-KiryuSama-Xx chapter 33 . 1/5/2013
OMG! I totally love this story and i love how u potrayed all the characters, especially Zuko's. Sokka and Zuko's reelationship is too cute and i adore Zuko's little daughter. I really hope u get the chance to update soon, this is such a goodd story. Loved it:)
Dead account no longer here chapter 33 . 12/6/2012
Sexy zuko uke.
NarutoHokage324 chapter 33 . 8/28/2012
I don't really come across many Avatar fics that hold my attention. The authors don't seem to get the characters personalities right, they're written poorly, or they're just bad! However, I have completely fallen in love with this story. I would really hate to see it abandoned. I'm sure you've heard this from many other people; but can you please update? I understand you have a lot going on in your life health-wise (I've actually read your author's notes), but it seems that I always find great stories like this one that havent been updated in eons lol. I love the fact that you kept it with the canon & still found a way to make it fit to your personal story. I am loving Mpreg Zuko & Sokka makes a great doting father to Lixue. I would love to read what happens next. Keep up the good work!
SLASHMONSTER eatin yo boys up chapter 23 . 7/28/2012
I agree Katara had the real hots for Jet not Aang she still sees him as kid and she just a very selfish person in your book. :/ Ive never really liked her, because even though i dont think anybody notices but she imtimedated by any other girl that could be pretty than her Example: Toph