Reviews for Stranger on the Shore
IllogicalIsLogic chapter 4 . 7/12/2008
Aww, this is really sweet. Great job.
Trainee Hero chapter 4 . 2/6/2008
Oh, that gave me the fuzzies. And a severe attack of jealousy.
Lilith Kayden chapter 4 . 10/9/2006
I love this new story, filling in the gaps in the lives of Data and Leo. Thanks for updating. I believe I am correct in saying I believe your faithful readers hope for many more updates, or new stories about Data and Leo.

-Lilith Kayden
TheVulcanPrincess chapter 3 . 10/8/2006
Great story. I'm really enjoying your Leo and Data work. (By the way, one little detail. Dr. Crusher is a commander, not a lieutenant.)
MZKelly chapter 1 . 10/2/2006
Wonderful story. I recently wandered back to this site and have enjoyed your Leo stories very much. It has been a while since someone wrote so beautifully about Data, and with such an intriguing character. I can't wait to see how this story fills in the blanks from the previous stories!
Lilith Kayden chapter 2 . 10/2/2006
Thank you for the new story about Leo O'Reily. This is a welcom update in the Saga of her journey through Starfleet.

-Lilith Kayden
willflourish chapter 2 . 10/1/2006
I love your stories. Always looking for more.
Sikar chapter 2 . 10/1/2006
Bravo! You seem to have an excellent handle on the intricacies of dialogue, and I can only imagine that this story will unfold as clear evidence of your ability to handle situation. You've made a fan of me so far.
FarmerLiz chapter 2 . 10/1/2006
I've read the first two chapters, and I'm cheering this fantastic begining. Picard is very in character, and the seeds of the relationship they share in the later stories are evident. Eagerly awaiting further installments . . .

-Liz