Reviews for High School Story: Mysterious Circumstance
music-writing-life chapter 1 . 3/25/2007
Please update soon, I love this story!
sharp-talons chapter 4 . 2/27/2007
ok, i so love this chaoter! 'specially about Snape and Lily! Spice, i like it!
FallenMystery chapter 17 . 2/19/2007
Ouch. But very good.

prongette chapter 17 . 1/31/2007
Uh OH ! DRAMA! Andie, Andie, Andie! ( I wonder who that was. Carrie is crying ! I love Carrie. Damn this was depressing.

A sad taw taw from me,

Madds

p.s I only have time to review so I'll PM you later.
sailor-tin-foil chapter 17 . 1/31/2007
wow, this was an amazingly powerful chapter. i'm impressed by how sad it made me feel. like i've said, i absolutely love your story (sorry about the message like: WOW you write high school story, it's one of my faves!, b/c i forgot i had commented you first durh. haha) but back to my praise, i love your writing, keep it up! UPDATE ASAP!
sailor-tin-foil chapter 16 . 1/25/2007
Update soon! I absolutely LOVE your story!
FallenMystery chapter 16 . 1/18/2007
"I can't; they're new!" lol. Mm, angsty much? I like it- good job!

prongette chapter 16 . 1/17/2007
Damn Callum! I hate almost hate him as much as I hate Snape..but not quite! Snape still an insufferable git and he's not even mention in this chapter! The pole is your friend.. eughh I couldn't do that. She's my idol ! Well I'm off to read my emails. I haven't read my PM yet becuase I went straight to here :D

madds !
prongette chapter 14 . 1/16/2007
Chelsae and Sirius sitting in a tree..

k-i-s-s-i-n-g !

YAY ! I like this pairing.. Sitius needs someone other then a bimbo! Well I think I'm going to stop typing bcuase your probably pissed off my bablings :D

I can't wait till the rest of the ball ! (or post chapters :D)

madds
prongette chapter 15 . 1/16/2007
AH HA ! Cinderella ! It's me again p.s.! LOVED the chapter! To bad Fairytale isn't coming to Canada! DAMN ! Isn't Prince Charming, Remus? I think I'm going to go download the song.. I've never heard it before ! Well I'm off to review the 14th Chapter becuase I just couldn't wait to read this one !

INSIDE WOMEN ! :D
FallenMystery chapter 15 . 1/16/2007
Oh yay happy postness! Love the dance and the band!

prongette chapter 13 . 1/15/2007
I liked this chapter! It was exciting! Poor Lily.. she's in too deep. I'm really anxious about how she's going to break it off with Snape though.. I hope he doesn't hate her. Oh the drama! I loved the ending ! ALONE? Dammit I could of been his date. ). Oh yeah.. THANKS FOR THE SHOUTOUT ! yaa ! I feel so LOVED !

ML

p.s We don't want no Weird SISTERS ! WE WANT (name of Andie's band becuase eugh I can't think of it!)

-smiles-

Oh yeah I need to re-add this on my Favourites.. it got bumped off for some strange reason.. ACK !
FallenMystery chapter 13 . 1/15/2007
*squee omg!* Yay for updating, I LOVE this fic!

prongette chapter 12 . 1/4/2007
OMG ! THANK YOU SO SO SO MUCH FOR THE SHOUTOUT !

I feel so loved ! )!

Sorry I didn't review sooner.. I'm so mad my comp becuase it didn't tell me when you updated ! OH THE DRAMA ! PETER? Eww bad visuals.. Haha I read your PM you sent me and I can't belive you read ALL my profile ! Yipes ! But you so DESERVED a shout out ! Poor Remus (.

The ball is coming, the ball is coming !

UNTIL NEXT TIME..

ML
FallenMystery chapter 11 . 12/21/2006
Whoo! Yay for Lily chapter! I love this fic! And I still love the Lily/Sev element- 'tis charming! Post soon!