Reviews for House of the Setting Sun 6: Watcher looking at? 2
TheRedPoet chapter 10 . 5/10/2011
The piskies are an imaginative addition to the story. The watchers sorta blend together in a whole mess, except the possibly gay kid and the chick who Buffy had the temporary hots for.

The problem is the watchers aren't given enough screentime and development for me to give a shit about them. As such, them being chased around does nothing at all for me.

While I do love the piskies, the way they speak and particularly Elowen who's adorable, I just can't take it seriously with them keeping everyone hostage.

And if their leader's to overpower Willow, you should probably make a bigger deal out of it.

Vi and Rona could use some more development, too.

The parts with Faith and Angel are splendid and you did a wonderful job with their characters.
blue talith chapter 13 . 3/22/2011
Part 6 has been great reading! I feel the issue with the pixies has not been resolved. Very glad Faith and Buffy reunited and now it's on to Part 7!
Son of Soul Reaver chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
Holy Crap! That was such a long time coming. Another amazing story.
Rain Addict CM chapter 13 . 7/4/2010
FINALLY! dude i was gonna cry if you didn't get them back together soon! i needed my Fuffy action! another good episode D
Melowa chapter 12 . 12/2/2009
I'm really enjoying this story, and it's gotta be good else I wouldn't have stuck with it through your constant confusion of 'your' and 'you're'. I don't mean this in a nasty way, but if you got a beta reader it would massively improve the quality of your work. You're clearly a very talented writer, but you're occasionally messing things up that completely throw the story. For instance, in this chapter, the error which has led me to actually review now (normally I wait until I am caught up)

'Psoriasis' is not a God of any sort. It's a skin condition.. this really made me wince. And before you used that, you were using ORISIS, which is.. presumably a misspelling of Osiris (Egyptian God of the dead) You went from using one incorrect word, to another, and.. so, I thought I would bring it to your attention. Please don't take this the wrong way. Normally if someone is spelling things wrong, or clearly doesn't have a beta reader, I give up. The fact I am enjoying your writing even though it is not as accurate grammatically as it should be, says a lot!
Jo chapter 13 . 3/17/2007
lele angel03 chapter 13 . 3/16/2007
TEASE...now first off THANK GOD FAITH MADE IT IN TIME...you tease you...also please don't break up ken and willow they r so cute together and when kennedy cried for her in the last chapter i just loved them together so much...so back to buffy and faith i do know when it comes to them it is never THAT easy so i know your next story..which i hope coming soon is wicked soon...is going to rock and be dramtci but sweet and awesome at the sametime...thanks for this great read
sye5 chapter 13 . 3/15/2007
when's the next chapter?
tobaccoandpeppermint chapter 13 . 3/14/2007
JESUSGOD, FINALLY! you were driving me nuts with the suspense. i haven't been able to tell what was gonna happen next throughout the whole fic, so you definately score some big points for being unpredictable.

i dig your writing style, too. you've got good dialogue flow.
Dr. Tan chapter 13 . 3/14/2007
Gah!

LOVE IT! Of all the ways I thought Buffy would welcome Faith back, that wasn't one of em. I like it A LOT! More Fuffy Lovin soon?

Good work.

Cheers
RL chapter 13 . 3/14/2007
good story, especially the ending. can't wait for the next one b/c i definetly want more buffy/faith interaction
AscaDuin chapter 13 . 3/14/2007
Finally! I've been waiting for them to finally meet up again forever, or at least it seems like forever! I loved their reunion it was awesome, and now I can't wait for the sequel!
buffymorpher2000 chapter 12 . 3/5/2007
poor faith...her boots were made for walking lol...i love the way her mind works though those are awesome thoughts...and kennedy needs to touch willow and calm down with the jealousy...
Joy chapter 10 . 2/12/2007
i have to say that i definately love it but there totaly isnt enough buffy/faith scenes going on in here! please update quick, i can't get enough!
Dr. Tan chapter 10 . 2/11/2007
Hey Bkitty.

You know I absolutely love ALL your fics yeah? This one defo included. You have the characters sounding realistic, and I'm always entertained in every chapter. You introduced original characters and kept them interesting.

What I love about your fics is that they aren't 2 chapters of Buffy and Faith not liking each other, then they are together. It's never that simple and Joss never made it that simple in the show.

I can't wait for the reunion between B and F.

Keep up the good work.