Reviews for Angel Season Six
noogie chapter 14 . 5/20/2007
nice chapter, thanx for the update
ruby chapter 13 . 5/7/2007
OMG, i totally like ur story , all the suspense , its gr8 plz update soon
Isodriel chapter 12 . 4/12/2007
This is very, very good. It's not exactly like watching the show, but as close as any fic can get. Keep 'em coming.
Cat chapter 1 . 1/20/2007
You do realize that script format fics are no longer allowed on this site, don't you? This fic can be removed at any time by the mods and your account frozen if you don't remove it yourself.
Son Of Evil chapter 6 . 11/5/2006
Interesting. Explaining Spike would be cool, what with him being tied to the amulet, even if its he got away or he was killed. Look forward to what happens with Angel and Connor. By the way, you missed a word or two at the end.
TheDBoyLover chapter 5 . 10/27/2006
it's good, and thank you for updating. We are going to have a break from school, so feel free to up date everyday of that break, them dors I have something to do when I'm in class.
TheDBoyLover chapter 4 . 10/25/2006
I still love this story. And what is up with Alexa? is she somekind of a demon? or a super person? I really need to find out so... update soon, please. I'm begging you, please. I'd kiss you feet if I knew who you are... (Just kidding, I'd never sink to that level, but still, I'm begging you to update. just for me?
QuikSylver chapter 2 . 10/17/2006
Please, please, please update soon!
QuikSylver chapter 3 . 10/14/2006
All interesting, and a lot more accurate than most I've seen... . I hope you write more!
FunkyFiction chapter 2 . 10/6/2006
I still like it, it's very interesting.
FunkyFiction chapter 1 . 10/5/2006
I love it, really do! Please update soon.
J chapter 1 . 10/1/2006
Okay, kind of trippy, but I am very curious.

One thing - I can't see the AI gang literally selling their souls for a WH contract, they know too well just how valuable they are.