Reviews for Resurrection
What the hell?!
Darkaina chapter 6 . 8/1/2010
update soon please
cuddygirl18 chapter 6 . 6/19/2009
what is the status of this story?
sentarla chapter 6 . 4/9/2007
good, different, a little freaky and no mention of dead plants which would be a big give away.

please keep posting!
Ellen chapter 6 . 2/27/2007
Oh noes! This reminds me of Buffy when they created a demon because they resurrected her. Poor Sammy...and poor Dean. He might have to lose his brother all over again.
casey chapter 6 . 2/8/2007
Wow! It's a really good story.. keep up the good work!
Tabletops11 chapter 1 . 2/6/2007
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SON!

i need to know what happens!

(sorry 4 being pushy...) LOL
Sepik chapter 6 . 1/17/2007
I liked this chapter a lot better than the last. Better writing style. And I loved the vision. Please explain why now Sam can see the past and the future. :3
Sepik chapter 5 . 1/17/2007
Hm. There were mistakes grammar and spelling wise. Those bugged me.

This chapter was okay. I liked it plot wise. But the problem was you just wrapped up all this time in a paragraph or two. It really really bugged me. It became an obvious form of writing. You're a better writer than that. Please don't do it again.

:reads on:
samantha-dean chapter 6 . 1/17/2007
WHAT HAPPENS NEXT ,WHAT HAPPENS TELL Me!PLZ
Dawn Vesper chapter 6 . 1/16/2007
oh man! what a cliffy! it wasnt even like a cliffy it was more like a drawn out question that im going to be thinking about for the next week!

great chapter

thanks

VESPER
1967Impala chapter 6 . 1/16/2007
ah! what did dean do? i know he didn't mean to but what did he do? poor dean...I don't know whether to feel sorrier for sam whose brother didn't tell him he DIED or for Dean bceasue now Sammy's mad at him, not to metntion the fact the dean might just have set the motions for them all to die...again in sam's case. keep it up!
Plutobaby494 chapter 6 . 1/15/2007
Great chappie, please update soon!
LadyVader1014 chapter 6 . 1/15/2007
this story still rocks!

poor Dean, and update soon
friendly chapter 6 . 1/15/2007
good job. that was great...