Reviews for Rogue Province, Rogue Agent
Tilt chapter 59 . 3/16/2011
Epic, awsome, fantastic story.
bloodsmoothy chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
Okay, I'm in love with you already. SO MANY RESEARCH NOTES. I bet you made a library of them on your computer, all organised in thier own folders and whatnot. Yay :)!
Chain-Of-The-Matriarch chapter 2 . 8/12/2010
I haven't actually read much, but of what I did, I noticed that some of your Argonians' names are incorrect. For example, Fights-up-close should be Fights-Up-Close, each word in the name capitalised. Ignore me if these were just a few mistakes you made, but I just thought I'd help with the lore a bit. .
Tilt chapter 59 . 2/14/2010
Without doubt, one of the best fic's on this site. I really, really like it.
psiovertake chapter 23 . 4/9/2009
Your chapter is very interesting! I love it! You add the real game quotes with your own personal character, and they mix wonderfully. I look forward to reading the rest!
nightdragon0 chapter 55 . 8/3/2007
I'd think that writing these political conspiracies and theories, background lore, and along with diving into the character's mind and getting into their feelings would be your strong points of writing.

I've probably missed some of it though, as I don't really have the time to do all the research.

Just goes to show that you don't necessarily need the whole story full of fighting to make interesting.

I feel that the Dark Brotherhood side of the story is wrapped up pretty well in your own way.

But I feel the plotline between Learns and Fights isn't. It actually opens up more questions, since Learns' decision at the end is left open ended.

There's also a question if Learns was in contact with Arquen, since she didn't seem surprised to see Fights. Like she was expecting Fights to come. Plus, I think they would've wanted to check around outside under normal circumstances.

But overall, it's really an interesting take on the Dark Brotherhood plotline!
nightdragon0 chapter 57 . 7/19/2007
These set of chapters seem to print out her confusion quite well. It's been building up inside of her, and now it all comes out.

Other than that, I believe Argonians lay eggs, so I don't think the term 'Birthday' applies appropriately to them. Then again, this could just depend on how the phrase is used.

It also seemed like she was being choked for rather long by Tienaava. Even if it's for a while, you tend to get into a shock and panic. And I'd guess it's more so for Argonians, because they don't need to hold their breath while underwater.
nightdragon0 chapter 53 . 6/8/2007
The interesting outcome from this set of chapters was that Learns-fast actually realized that Lucien wasn't the traitor, yet with his own angry feelings towards the former, he neglected to let the rest of the Black Hand know.

Tienaava on the other hand seems to be just standing around and following orders. I guess it's sensible considering his training, but I'm sure other emotions are boiling around in his mind and he's just trying not to let them surface.

That could get complicated if Surveys shares the information about Lucien with him.

There's a bit I wonder though, if the Argonians here are supposed to have clawed hands. This becomes apparent in the chapter with Shaleez, where Fights 'complains' the finger-tips of her armor were blunt. I'm not really sure, but putting such gloves on might affect their claws, unless the fingertips were left exposed. And it wasn't the case here.

Don't mind me saying, but these few chapters also seem to somewhat lack an Argonian feel to Fights and Learns. Possibly due to what's occuring in the chapters, such as Fights trudging through the cold, there might not have been an appopriate opportunity. But I'd sort of expected her to make use of her tail somewhat in the combat scenes.

Oh on a side note, the link to the site with the lizard information was very useful.
nightdragon0 chapter 46 . 4/28/2007
An interesting series of chapters. What makes it so is all the other plots and happenings around Fights, which I guess will all add up in the end.

Hmm, don't know how long Learns-Fast and the others were in the dungeon, so I'm not sure if it's enough time for them to be sufficiently 'delayed'.

I think you're doing a better job now on letting Fights and Learns 'feel' more Argonian. Even if it's little bits like Learns commenting about the smell of the marsh, Fights escaping by diving into the river and not feeling comfortable in cold water.
Billatrix Lestrange chapter 12 . 3/17/2007
Really interesting story. I like how you're combining with the Dark Brotherhood Storyline with a Shadowscale Story. Very unique premise. I'm sorry I've only been able to read up to Chapter 12, but I am very tired (not by means of your story, of course). The next time I'm reading fanfiction, this will be the first thing I read (if I can get through 28 chapters). As a side note, would you read and review my fic, the Crown Game? Anyway, I look forward to reading more, and learning of the Argonian Politics.

Necromancer and Sorcerer
nightdragon0 chapter 40 . 3/15/2007
Hmm, since Tienaava was so badly injured, wouldn't it take him longer to recover? I assume he'd still be stumbling about. I don't think he's in a position to be walking from the sanctuary to Bruma almost immediately after that.

Unless the healing potion here is quite a 'miracle cure', as I've mentioned.

Also, the dead-drop letter in ch38 includes the part about the Necromancer, but there's no mention of it in the story. Unless it was skipped over and we didn't get to 'see' it.

Ch40 certainly is an interesting connection, and a pretty unique idea from all that I've read. But the thing is that there truly are motives for even the Champion.

It's like there's two groups trailing Lucien now. He is supposed to be a master assassin and everything, but I guess even he can't see and hear absoultely everything around him.
nightdragon0 chapter 36 . 2/26/2007
We knew this one was coming, but I certainly had no idea if it was going to be done any differently.

Interesting way of doing M’raaj-Dar’s change of heart.

So here Lucien ordered the purification based on the journal he'd found. Without consulting with the rest of the Black Hand?

Perhaps I can see why Learns-fast is getting more annoyed with him, and this just might push it, considering they've lost 2 Shadowscales.

Does Vincenti really go into the living quaters much? I'm sure he's mainly in the main room on his his own room. Well in Elder Scrolls guess vampires aren't killed much with a stake through the heart, heh.

I guess Fights might not have felt very close to Ocheeva & Tienaava, even considering that they were all Shadowscales.

Yeah, the dead drop quests might be hard to link up. Another thing we don't really know is exactly who was who in terms of their positions in the Black Hand or Silencers, except for a few.
nightdragon0 chapter 31 . 2/11/2007
Glad to have been of help.

I actually thought she was going to open the grating rather than squeeze through, but seems that it works too.

Hmm, didn't Mathieu doucment the event about the sailors in his journal as well?
nightdragon0 chapter 29 . 1/9/2007
I guess here is where is starts to go very differently.

One thing is perhaps that there wasn't any explination of who the 'Renridjra Krin' were, and there's only a little mention in this chapter that they're some group of rebels. Thinking about it, doesn't Leyawiin have the Black Bow Bandits hanging around too? Well, guess it's not the main point of the chapter.

I can't remember off the top of my head of Leyawiin has water flowing through it like the small rivers or 'drains' in say Bravil or Cheydinhal, but being an Argonian who can breathe underwater, it would make sense to use one of those to swim out. (Of course, you'd have to break through the grates first).

Speaking of that, Leyawiin is also close to the Black Marsh border. I'm sure she does miss home somewhat, so I feel that the scent of the marsh and all would get her thinking a bit. Argonians are supposed to have a 'natural calling' to the waters and the marsh, espically so since she came from Black Marsh.

If you welcome some constructive criticism, I would have to say that sometimes, the character doesn't 'feel' like an Argonian, but could be substituted for another of the 'human' races. Perhaps if you added in more of things like 'tail twitching in excitement', 'clicking her claws', it would give more of an argonian feel.
nightdragon0 chapter 25 . 12/17/2006
Well that's one way of dealing with the reactions that can take place amongst the Summitmist Manor crew. Several emotions come into play, esp her feelings towards the imperial legion.

But one thing is that Argonians and Dark Elves don't usually like each other much. Then again, she's not from Morrowind.