Reviews for No Time to Cry
Purplestripe66 chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
Aw! Poor Andros! You captured his thoughts perfectly though. :D So angsty and hurt and painful. Me love!
Starlit Purple chapter 1 . 5/27/2007
Aw...Very well done. Poor Zhane. Great job!
Sreym chapter 1 . 3/10/2007
Great work! This was so sad and touching. I love Zhane and Andros fics, either as friends or as a couple, and this one was really well done, you showed Andros' thoughts and feelings perfectly. Nice job!
CoolDiva chapter 1 . 1/2/2007
Powerful. Very powerful. Poor Zhane. Great job, though!
AMarieKelley chapter 1 . 10/2/2006
Poor Andros. I feel so bad for him, losing Zhane. I loved it! Was it just a oneshot? If so, it was great, if not, I cannot wait for the next chapter! Update soon!
Ashley Hammond Astro Yellow chapter 1 . 10/2/2006
aw, so sweet. I love it.

Love,

AH/AY
Star Fata chapter 1 . 10/1/2006
Great oneshot, and congrats on your first ever non AA.
jenny chapter 1 . 10/1/2006
*blinks* uh... wow. that was certainly different. congratulations - you're the first of us to write something that wasn't completely A/A! ... scratch that. i wrote a justin one-shot earlier. *cough* okay, how about this! you're the first of us to write a GOOD non-A/A thing! *grin* there we go!

writer's block, huh? that's the only reason i can think of for churning out pointless little drabbles like this. of course it's good though! it's by YOU! but it's nice. it's nice to see a lil' Andros-Zhane friendship thing going on. (no Andros/Zhane slash though - that's just sick)

um... not much else to say. liked it!

update soon!