Reviews for Case Notes on Summers, Buffy
spyroulina chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
Awesome fic!
womanaction chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
Wow. Love this. So clever!
SpyKid18 chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
I can see why this has so many reviews-fantastic! It is so different from other BTVS stories! Love it!
Rialaea chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
I like it.
JustCallMeWhatever chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
hahha

This was fantastic!

Great one-shot~!
snowflakes849 chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
ROTFL!

"Acquaintance attempting to lure patient into prostitution."

"Miss Summers believes she is dating Billy Idol."

"However, continued counseling has revealed a series of odd occurrences involving her friends, and she thinks several of them would benefit from therapy as well. During her last session she brought along her friend Willow Rosenberg.

I've cleared my calendar."

So funny! I loved it!

I really hope you continue! I would love to see the other members of the gang go to therapy! You could talk about Willow and her addiction to magic, Xander and his reluctance to get married, Dawn and her shopplifting, etc. It would make an awesome mini-series and you could even title it like, um, 'Case Notes' or come up with something different like 'Scooby Therapy', or whatever.

Anyway, I loved it and hope you consider writing more!
twilightromance4ever chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
this was hilarious! i loved it. good job :)
George chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
ROFLLMAO. Excellent work! Thank you.
waddiwasiwitch chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
I adored this!

The gang really could have done with therapy that year.

I loved the part where the therapist believes Buffy thinks she is seeing Billy Idol. Of course the "couples therapy" was my favourite part.

It was really enjoyable. Thank you.
LisaBoston chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
Good story.
Amethyst246 chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
Absolutely Awesome. I snuck this in at work and couldn't stop grinning. Thank you!
Niori chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
This had me laughing so hard! I love the whole 'Miss Summers thinks she's dating Billy Idol' line. So hilarious.

And if you think about it, insistimg that Buffy go see a pyschologist is kinda pointless, considering the fact she'd have to keep most of her problems bottled up anyway.
AstridxLinnankivi chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
This gets better every time I read it :D
AstridxLinnankivi chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
This is probably one of the best Spuffy's I've read.

You deserve a heart, you.
sweetiepie1019 chapter 1 . 12/1/2008
Oh, God, I love it. "Miss Summers thinks she's dating Billy Idol." I still can't stop laughing at that. That poor doctor. Working out Buffy's issues should require a staff of psychologists, twenty at the very least. Would love to see one of just Spike getting his head shrinked ... shrunk ... whatever.