Reviews for Case Notes on Summers, Buffy
AstridxLinnankivi chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
This gets better every time I read it :D
AstridxLinnankivi chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
This is probably one of the best Spuffy's I've read.

You deserve a heart, you.
sweetiepie1019 chapter 1 . 12/1/2008
Oh, God, I love it. "Miss Summers thinks she's dating Billy Idol." I still can't stop laughing at that. That poor doctor. Working out Buffy's issues should require a staff of psychologists, twenty at the very least. Would love to see one of just Spike getting his head shrinked ... shrunk ... whatever.
Sparrowling chapter 1 . 4/10/2008
lol great work loved it
kokuhaku chapter 1 . 3/21/2008
Absolutely bloody hilarious!
Dontia chapter 1 . 3/1/2008
Hysterical, and very in character. Well done!
Mystic-bubbles chapter 1 . 1/27/2008
incredible! loved it! so funny
Esther-87 chapter 1 . 11/19/2007
LOL! Pure genius, dear. One of the best humorous Buffy fics I've read. I burst out laughing so hard at the prostitution bit and I love Spike's involvement in the session and after. Kudos!
twighlightshadow chapter 1 . 6/23/2007
The outside perspective is hilarious. Very creative and well written.
Nermal chapter 1 . 2/13/2007
That was excellent! Loved every bits of it!

Would be fun if you did do a continuity with the other characters! Lord knows they have issues! XD
Echo the Insane chapter 1 . 1/9/2007
"I've cleared my calendar."

*laughs, falls over*

Thanks for writing this. Very well done.
browneyes17 chapter 1 . 11/30/2006
Hahahaha, this was awesome! :] I could go for another!
syrraki chapter 1 . 11/17/2006
Oh god that was so hillarious, I fell off my chair several times. The bit with Billy Idol..oh godd.
wicked-angel-413 chapter 1 . 11/4/2006
That was the perfect ending! -lol- I just loved it. The whole story was great. I'd love it if you made a series out of them all. It'd be great to see them all fumbling to keep the shrink in the dark and keep their stories straight with everyone else's stories... haha. Loved it.
philo primary chapter 1 . 11/1/2006
Wonderful. You wrote flustered Buffy very well - a truly great interpretation of how Buffy would act if in therapy. (Plus the Spuffy was awesome, too!)
47 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »