Reviews for Case Notes on Summers, Buffy
amy-the-rat chapter 1 . 10/28/2006
Hee hee, awesome. Do everyone else's case notes too.
MyBlondieBear chapter 1 . 10/14/2006
I liked it a lot. It was funny and a few times during the story "This isn't going to end well" went through my head. It was great. I liked how you wrote down the files.
MiniShrink chapter 1 . 10/8/2006
I love this! It's a masterpiece! Theatrical! And it would ROCK if you did a sequel with Willow going to the shrink. (With loads of W/T goodness of course.) Especially taking Tara with her. And maybe you could do a series for all the Scoobies. I love this, you rock, and are on my favourites.
LastScorpion chapter 1 . 10/7/2006
What a funny ending! I really liked this story. Thank you for writing it and putting it up!
Divine Dark Angel chapter 1 . 10/6/2006
Having just conpleted my first Psycology class I found this greatly amusing. Good job.
Syl chapter 1 . 10/5/2006
Ok, WOW! I just had kittens. From sheer hilarity, I really did. This is wonderful and so well written- and CREATIVE... hah, it's true, a psychiatrist might have been a help. Poor psychiatrist, though... and Billy Idol! Wow. you rock. For serious.
B chapter 1 . 10/5/2006
LOL, this story was very entertaining. Its nice to see Buffy's problems put in regular circumstances. It was also cute how Spike and Buffy ended up together in the end. You did very good at keeping everyone in character. I loved it!
Unspoken0dreams chapter 1 . 10/3/2006
I love the last line, "I've cleared my calendar" So funny!

But seriously this wasn't half-bad, actually it was pretty good.

Laura
Genimay chapter 1 . 10/2/2006
This was great. I'd love to see one on Willow...or pretty much any of the gang,
KatieGrrl1016 chapter 1 . 10/2/2006
OMG! That was so hilarious/cute. Loved it!
Bridge chapter 1 . 10/2/2006
Cute story. If only Buffy's friends were that insightful.
marjenna chapter 1 . 10/2/2006
Lots of fun. Buffy's situation seems even more comical through the POV of the reasonable psychologist.

Um, is there any hope of updates to "Possession"?
kim chapter 1 . 10/1/2006
That's great, very funny...

And I love that the doc has now cleared her calendar for Willow. Hilarious, and so fitting.
MadTom chapter 1 . 10/1/2006
I happen to be a psychologist, in fact a school psychologist so I do specialize in dealing with troubled adolescents. This story had me in stitches! Congratulations, it's made my Favorites list!
LaMissile chapter 1 . 10/1/2006
good idea, really funny too

I'd read the willowy version if you ever write it.
47 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »