Reviews for Angel's Naruto Show!
AYaoiLovingFreak chapter 6 . 9/16/2013
I reallly. I mean REALLY DONT LIKE NEJISAKU BUT YEA GOOD JOB! :D!
karinara chapter 6 . 12/16/2008
that was halarious!but i was kinda mad at the whole sasuke and gaara either than that is was awsome!reply,bye!
Cheekydemon chapter 5 . 10/10/2008
hey do you have the shippudenc website i can watch cause the olyone i got olygpess up to 167 i think from memory pleas it will be awsome ] luv ur fic
Cheekydemon chapter 4 . 10/10/2008
no i hated it sakura should be with kiba kakashi or gaara not neji he should be with tenten but thats just my idea oh well it is fun reasding
Demon-Maid-Nova-Jigoku chapter 6 . 9/10/2008
rotfl lmao omg!freaking funny!XD *tears start coming out of my eyes* bwahaha!*gets up and starts dancing* WHOOHOO!I LOVE HYPER SONGS!GREAT JOB!CONTINUE!*continues to dance*
Jaded Expression of Euphoria chapter 6 . 9/10/2008
Oh I did that a long time ago. Sanity is just so . . . boring. Why be sane if you can be INsane?

Anyway this story is pretty hilarious. It definitely had me cracking up on several occasions.

JEE
RayOfSunshine88 chapter 1 . 9/8/2008
Ahahahaha, that is all way too funny!
loli-hime chapter 5 . 6/4/2008
Im so glad you updated! *throws confeddi*

B-b-b-ut I didnt know *sniff* about Itachi! ;(

xD

Update soon? With more couply love? xD
Guest chapter 2 . 7/8/2007
NEJITEN!NEJISAKU SUCKS ASS!
Jadecherries chapter 4 . 4/27/2007
kewl! this is so funny and kewl! keep updating! Go NejiSaku!
Maddeline Bonnefoy-Kirkland chapter 4 . 3/15/2007
-hides under chair- Are Gaara and Sasuke gone yet? -peeks out and looks around- Few. -gets up and sits in chair- No offence to yaoi fans but I'm scared of yaoi! Anyways this story was soo good! Luved it! Can't wait for you to update it! FREAKING UPDATE NOW!)
loli-hime chapter 4 . 2/27/2007
Bah! Okay, just an itty-bitty question...in the first chapter Naruto and Kiba said Sakura MIGHT like Neji. Three months, or weeks (arg can't remember) later, they are getting married and have been together for... what was it seven years?

I'm so confused:(

*Alaina
Hugs Lee 13 chapter 4 . 2/24/2007
Nice pairings! That was really funny! Will Lee ever be on the show? Pretty please!
Hugs Lee 13 chapter 3 . 2/24/2007
Hee hee! So hilarious! Just one note: you might want to consider proof reading.
Hugs Lee 13 chapter 1 . 2/24/2007
Byakuhana reccomended this to me and said it was funny. OH MY GOSH I COULDN'T STOP LAUGHING! Great job! Is Lee ever on the show?