Reviews for Court of Conscience
Roses-N-Runways chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
THIS IS SUCH A GREAT IDEA! And I hope you have tons of Elaine 'cuz she's my favorite character, lol. Let's get inside that twisted head! ;-) Anyway, I hope you update soon because your story is awesome.
sadclown18 chapter 1 . 2/12/2008
i hope you update this it's really good.
Terri chapter 1 . 11/17/2006
I like this story. I hope that you do update it. It's diffrent and it's intresting. I can't wait for more.
waylela chapter 1 . 11/14/2006
This is a very nice start to a story and original too. I look forward to where you take me in the story. Please keep writing!
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 10/10/2006
Cool. Catch ya on the flip side.
zabouballa chapter 1 . 10/7/2006
very good start and interesting idea
Chickiepie chapter 1 . 10/2/2006
Great, first chapter. I wanna see where this is going. Update.
Omie chapter 1 . 10/2/2006
Yeah it's a good idea. It sounds like something Peter would have done sooner or later. A parent's group. Hope to see another chappy, soon.
Mandy chapter 1 . 10/2/2006
Oh, I'm so excited! I mean no one has done a story like this before! I can't wait to see how the parents are make them, so human, and the person below me is right; people on this site don't know how to make them human haft the times. More soon!
Queen of Shadows chapter 1 . 10/1/2006
This is a good idea so I must give the girl props. Also, with your skill when it comes to writing, I'm sure it will be good. I'm looking forward to reading this. And don't worry about possible lack of updates. I'm the queen of that, unfortunately. But seriously, don't worry. School comes first. :)
ShelbyMerrickFan chapter 1 . 10/1/2006
Wonderful! I love how you added in the other parents too! This is going to be great. The only reason why I asked for Shelby's and Juliette's mothers is because I have two woman like that in my family. Yup...

The one who is like Shelby's mother, did leave her kids with a sexually abusive father. It wasn't a stepfather, it was their real father. She finally woke up, took them and had them move in with her. Though, only one daughter was abused, in that way. She found it hard to forgive her mother but over time, and talks, they became quite close, and there's love there. I think the show would have did the same thing with the Merrick sisters and their mother, as they did have her coming up for parents day before Jess ranaway.

The one who's like Juliette's mother, always did push her son too far. He ended on drugs. There's no happy ending, yet for that one. He's still on drugs.

Anyways, enough with my family stories :). I'm glad you decided to do this one! Lot's of people mess the parents up, and make them all one sided, and evil. Yes, I know there are two sick and evil parents on HG, but the rest are not sided and unloving.

Thanks for the story! Update soon.
Aimed mischief chapter 1 . 10/1/2006