Reviews for It's Not Love
aly3elf101 chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
That was cute and adorable! I love Gaara and i like this alot! you should write mor fluff. :)
Anonymous is a pretty bad name chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
You should write fluff more often. I think it's you're calling xD
animegirl07 chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
aww. that was really good. i'm not used to Gaara being shy. socialy awkard yes, but not shy. somehow it fits though. it seemed ooc but at the same time i could picture him acting that way. the contradiction was, i think what makes me like this story so much.
lily-uzumaki23 chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
this was so adorable! i can't explain it! great, awesome work! i'm a huge fan of emotions and you depicted them very well :) kudos!
DarkYeuX chapter 1 . 2/19/2008
Oh my Gaara. That was THE best Gaara&Neji story I've ever read. Probably best Naruto fanfic I've ever read! That was amazing! It was so cute and I love how you described the situations. There SHOULD be a category for fluff, JUST for your story. XD. It's truely amazing.
yllom21 chapter 1 . 7/25/2007
I thought your wrote them both beautifully in charecter, (Neji was a little out, but understandable). Excellent job and very well written.
XxDeafening.SilencexX chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
) Cute. It's my OTP, so I'd like it in any case, but it was really touching. I wish you'd write more NejiGaara.

Thanks for writing.
Tainted-reflection-126 chapter 1 . 2/11/2007
Just one word: Beautiful.

One of the greatest one-shots I have ever read. A
Liisha2theMoon chapter 1 . 1/28/2007
Ok. The last line... was so kick arse amazing... I dk. But It was vair good. -Applause- !.!
xooxu chapter 1 . 12/4/2006
Oh my god, you weren't kidding about the fluff. OMG, THIS WAS SO KAWII! SO cute! Gawsh, I loved this. Faved for sure.
uka chapter 1 . 10/17/2006
Ohh that was so sweet ;_;
crimson nightmare chapter 1 . 10/9/2006
It IS so cute! I've never really been into Neji, but your description of Gaara's behaviour was excellent. This oneshot flowed very smoothly. Pretty imagery. Love the last sentence too.
Nolah de Fanel chapter 1 . 10/8/2006
That was absolutely beautiful and romantic in an very Gaara Neji way...
Gabrielle chapter 1 . 10/6/2006

That was so sweet

I almost cried

Very good
nekoyoukai010 chapter 1 . 10/4/2006
OMG!O.o this is the FIRST Neji/Gaara fic i have EVER read...i think i'm hooked...wait..i KNOW i'm hoked...keep it comeing!