Reviews for Kissing With Swords
xxTunstall Chickxx chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
Wow, that was really good!

Keep Writing,

xxTunstall Chickxx
romance-addict44 chapter 1 . 2/19/2008
That was really nice. A little confusing though. Having them in cronological order might make a little more sense. But other than that it was great.
Hidden Fairy chapter 1 . 2/2/2008
Well I absolutely loved this fic! I love all the 50 themes, they fit Kel and Dom really well. You captured Pierce's writing style perfectly and portrayed both Dom and Kel better than i have read in a long time!

GREAT FIC!

Hidden Fairy

_
oirishgoddess chapter 1 . 1/19/2008
aw! KD KD KD! loved them all, though i have to say my favourites were the heaven and hell ones (very neat trick there) and the speed one with peachblossom. made me grin! well done, loved all of them. :)
ashcan1993 chapter 1 . 7/26/2007
I loved it. It was the best. It was funny the very last theme was perfect.
idyllic nocturne chapter 1 . 1/29/2007
"Dom finds that it’s really hard, but really fun, to kiss someone when you’re at the top of a tree" Wickedly written! I must say, I never used to understand why people would do the whole fifty themes idea, but the ones written by Tammy fans just seem positively brilliant, don't you agree?

(And when I say the ones written, I /am/ including yours.)

Nya,

Lioness
black sprite chapter 1 . 1/20/2007
aww they make the best couple this was really good to read

kel and dom 4 eav

*~black sprite~*
KrisEleven chapter 1 . 11/20/2006
I really liked this one, and your writing is really good, so I'm just going to compliment you on some of your great lines.

"When ever they race when riding, she always wins with Peachblossom. Dom thinks it’s because his horse is too terrified of what the gelding would do to it if he won."

-Very funny. I loved this line.

"Alanna is terrified of thunder. Kalasin’s scared of lightning. Dom decided their twins make a right pair. (Nathenael likes them both.)"

-Cute. I love the kid's names.

KrisEleven~
Jedijen66 chapter 1 . 10/25/2006
hmm, that was interesting. i liked though.

jen
sophia666 chapter 1 . 10/9/2006
That was great! Most Kel/Dom fics are bad, it's hard to right them. But this was great! I loved it!
Mrs. Dom Masbolle chapter 1 . 10/8/2006
aw...i loved this!
India chapter 1 . 10/3/2006
I like the idea. It's the carrying-out of the idea that bothers me with this one. I think once you improve your writing style a bit and learn more complex sentence strategies, this could be really enjoyable to read.
Wotcher Lupin chapter 1 . 10/3/2006
Oh my god i loved this! I am a big Kel and Dom fan. I thought this was so cute and really creative. Tell me if you are going to make more!
Drop Your Oboe chapter 1 . 10/2/2006
Ill met by moonlight...nice touch. In fact, I really liked all of it.
Allison chapter 1 . 10/2/2006