Reviews for New Beginnings
The Mad Maiden chapter 6 . 3/27/2009
I really liked your telling of this story. It was cool to see the episode and then read it in Launchpad's point of view. Good job.
Irual chapter 6 . 7/25/2008
Hi I read this a couple of days ago and tried to review and got an error message so I am trying again. I really like how you have portrayed the pilot episode from Launchpad's perspective and how you made it all Coherent and kept Launchpad true to the cartoon and a whole character at the same time. This is very well done and a pleasant read I have added it to faves. Please do write more DW fictions if you can and congrats on a well done alternate offering that works entirely in cannon and yet is origianal and fresh. Your friend Irual
Cybovac chapter 6 . 12/5/2006
Gah! I LOVE this story! Definitely going on my favorites list!
SharanMcQuack chapter 1 . 11/18/2006
Actually, it's a good story. BUT- I don't like DW. I do not want Launchpad wasting time working for that putz, DW. I know you like him, or you wouldn't of written this story. Let Gladstone be Dw sidekick for all I care! LEAVE LAUNCHPAD OUT OF IT!
LordNegaduck chapter 6 . 11/10/2006
That was a very good ending, and you really captured Launchpad's true nature of being a loyal friend and employee, as someone who under his own initiative can think on his own, and most of all very dependable-he was there for Scroogie and the boys, and was always there whenever Darkwing and Gosalyn needed him!

Thank You for the Ducktales memories-Top Duck!
LordNegaduck chapter 3 . 11/9/2006
That was great-Darkly Dawns the Duck from Launchpad's point of view!

Great story, can't wait to read on!
LordNegaduck chapter 2 . 11/8/2006
Excellent, Thank You for telling the story from Launchpad's point of view! Darkly Dawns the Duck is one of my most favorite pilots, not to mention that Darkwing is one of my MOST favorite cartoon series of all time-OF COURSE YOU ALREADY KNEW THAT!
LordNegaduck chapter 1 . 11/6/2006
I really enjoyed this first chapter, I could just imagine the pain in boys and Webby's eyes as Lauchpad was saying Good Bye! One thing is for sure, Launchpad is going to have lots of adventures with Darkwing Duck! Thank You so much for the memories of Ducktales-I am now watching Ducktales on my boxset and the very old VHS tapes.

When Launchpad was saying good bye, and Mrs Beakley and the kids were trying to talk him out of going, the song Wild Wild World by Cat Stevens came to mind "If you want to leave take good care, remember there is a lot of bad out there"

Great Beginning!
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 6 . 10/14/2006
These chapters are pure gold! I liked a lot LP rescuing Darkwing and Gos, and how DW revealed his identity to the pilot. Great scenes with Scrooge (his speech was just wonderfully written!) and with the Muddlefoots.

Anna McNarin chapter 6 . 10/14/2006
You know, I really like the way you write Launchpad. He's always so sweet without being over the top. Well done.
loonytunecrazy chapter 6 . 10/14/2006
Great story
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 3 . 10/11/2006
Great chapters! Nice telling of "Darkly Dawns the Duck" from LP's point of view.

loonytunecrazy chapter 2 . 10/11/2006
Keep going his is an excellecent story
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 1 . 10/2/2006
Pretty good story. You have everyone on character, and I wonder if Darkwing would give LP more credit if knowing all the heroic stuff he did as Scrooge's pilot.