Reviews for Chief's Son
Alti'uin chapter 6 . 9/14/2011
This is good. I hope you update soon.
The tainted Angel of the sands chapter 6 . 5/7/2009
good story so far. please finish?
Kitt Mouri chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
Thanks, everyone! I'm so sorry that I haven't updated this story in a while. I'll try and make time to return to it and continue with the tale. I was actually excited about going on with the adventure, but things in real life got in the way and I found myself busy with various endeavors. BUT I will try and get back to this very soon! Thanks so much for reading and commenting and I hope to have the next issue up real soon _
TvNut Loves Jamie Fraser chapter 6 . 2/1/2009
hm i like! will you update soon? please?
Wraith chapter 6 . 5/6/2008
Love it, keep going.
Sadie Dragonfire chapter 6 . 4/18/2008
Fantastic work! You're doing a great job exploring this idea and really bringing it to life.

I love that you're taking the time to give all the elves their voices in the story. I especially enjoyed the heart-to-heart between Cutter and Bearclaw, and Dewshine's reaction to Joyleaf's return. Redlance being an herbalist is a take I haven't seen before, but it makes sense and is portrayed well. I've read other "re-telling/AU" fics before that just parrot the comic with minor changes. You're writing an actual story that's engaging and entertaining by it's own merit.

I love how you've shown that Bearclaw is a different chief than Cutter, but you were able to put him on the same path in a believable way. I look forward to seeing how things pan out for them when they reach Sorrow's End (especially with how young Cutter is in this timeline)...Rayek meeting Bearclaw, that'd a be site to see!
Carnivorous Angel chapter 6 . 4/16/2008
Please update! This is a REALLY good story!
Carnivorous Angel chapter 5 . 4/13/2008
OMG! This is a GREAT story! you HAVE to keep going! Please update it soon!
Vampy chapter 6 . 3/24/2008
Awesome story! Looking forward to see what happens next. I hope lots of Cutter/Skywise mischief and JoyLeaf/Bearclaw family interaction! Keep up the good work! ;) V.
Kitt Mouri chapter 6 . 1/4/2008
I am SO sorry that this took so long to update! Many many apologies! Finally, the elves have gotten a little more into the story. Anyway, thanks so much for the reviews and I will definitely try to update this more frequently than I have been doing. Once again...many apologies! _ And thanks for reading! _
Mommy Silver chapter 3 . 9/7/2007
entertaining story it is, can't wait for the next chapter
Herrific chapter 2 . 7/20/2007
Oh, this would be a nice start for a Skywise/Cutter fic... ;-)

Why don't you continue? I'm intrigued by the idea of the story and I like it so far. Can't really tell yet where it's going, though.
niyanna chapter 3 . 10/9/2006
well, Nightfall suposedly lost both her perents in Madcoil's attack. And One-Eye lost his brother, who is Nightfall's father. Can't forget about the little people of the world.
AnnaALF chapter 2 . 10/3/2006
I always wondered what the story would be like if Joyleaf lived. I like this story a lot. Please update soon!
niyanna chapter 2 . 10/2/2006