Reviews for Facets of an Arrogant, Coldhearted, Gambling Brute
F Maurice chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
Very sweet. Good job.
TrickForTreat chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
Aww, that was...well, not adorable, but it was really good. It was nice to see Her Highnessness off her high horse and vulnerable for once...and who can resist a smuggler turned Knight In Shining Whatever? Great job!
LASOS chapter 1 . 5/3/2008
Heartbreaking but sweet. You're an excellent writer.
Shadow131 chapter 1 . 9/5/2007
I can't believe I haven't read this one yet! It's very good, nice job! Nicely critical and impersonal.
liz chapter 1 . 4/15/2007
That's really lovely!
ILDV chapter 1 . 11/19/2006
Good story.
BrienneofThrace chapter 1 . 11/11/2006
aw! That was so touching. You did a great job of showing the softer side of Han that shines through so brightly on occassaion. Also, you dealt with the helplessness and pain Leia would have been feeling so soon after the destruction of alderaan perfectly.
Sarah Holaway chapter 1 . 11/5/2006
HI. I love your story it made me almost want to cry. I hope next year when i jion this sight, youll writ me on my stories. this is defantly the best!
dm1 chapter 1 . 10/3/2006
Only Han! Only Han can offer her comfort that she truly accepts. She knows he means it. Only he can offer comfort, then verbally spar with her. That's what makes their relationship so special.

Well done, I really felt for Leia, always feeling like she needs to be in control, to be strong for everyone else. In the end she, too, needs someone to be strong for her. Han fulfills that function very well.
peach chapter 1 . 10/3/2006
very nice

I think you caught her just right
pencils782 chapter 1 . 10/2/2006
i liked this - alot. great chapter and idea
BabaBiP chapter 1 . 10/2/2006
LeiaMichaela chapter 1 . 10/2/2006
Oh I absolutly love this little vignette, really! It's so sweet and you can so easily feel with Leia. I know she isn't the whining typ of person, she is the one who always wants to be in control, but it's not hard to understand why she is acting like this in your story. She has hidden all those emotions for so long...being so brave and there for everyone that there wasn't much time to grieve. It was good to see how she burst, how she couldn't fight against the tears any longer...It makes her just more human.

I loved that Han called her Leia in there...you had know just by that that he wants to be there for her and not to teas her. He was a friend, her anchor and I loved to see the carring site of him. It was good that he brought her to the falcon instead to her own chaters...I don't think that Leia would have wanted everyone to know. Afterall, she still is a leader.

I found the piece well structured - it had a good flow to it.

...And I'm a sucker for a good last sentence that just ties a story right up!

Very well done!
Mark Solo chapter 1 . 10/2/2006
nice
Riley 35 chapter 1 . 10/1/2006
I liked it, it was short, but sweet, and really captured the characters.