Reviews for Possessive
Rose-Aki chapter 4 . 3/27/2014
I loved that Temari would go through the trouble of getting along with the deers for Shikamaru. It was really sweet :)
NarutoFanner chapter 5 . 1/29/2013
it was alight. not the best.
DarkMindedThinker89 chapter 5 . 3/18/2010
I LOVED every single one of these! You did a fantastic job! They are my favorite couple and I so know that there would be Ino jealousness there. XD Going on my favorites, definitely.
Kotali chapter 5 . 11/26/2009
Adorable.

Thank you.
emma chapter 5 . 10/26/2009
that was brilliant!i lurved it:3
Karma Kat 281 chapter 5 . 6/7/2009
Aw, cute... I love Shika and Temari, they're my favorite Naruto couple! Update soon!
Ikunasu chapter 5 . 2/9/2009
loved it. esp. the clever bits
Shadow Owner chapter 5 . 9/30/2008
I admit, I felt guilty after reading all the way to Chapter 4 and not reviewing, so I backtracked and here I am, at the final chapter, having read it for the first time.

It's absolutely thrilling to see how you write with relative ease about the wonderful relationship Ino, Shikamaru and Chouji share, in the normal, respectable, friendly way. If anybody ever had thoughts of Ino being less than she is, I'd certainly direct them to this story. After this, nobody could possibly think otherwise of her.

Chouji and Shikamaru, of course, Ino's boys! Loved it; this chapter, as well as the entire story. They each stand alone wonderfully, but when put together, they fall in place nicely, like a wonderfully woven quilt.

I can only say, I'm immensely glad I came across this fanfict. You've blown me away with this, and left me serious food for thought.

Team 10 has never been better, or more fairly portrayed. An amazing job well done! I hope you'll write lots lots more!
Shadow Owner chapter 4 . 9/30/2008
This was brilliant! Utterly wicked! I can't possibly imagine a better way for Temari to demonstrate her devotion to their relationship than by doing this. The tricks and trauma were a wonderful combination; I especially appreciated how you managed to bring the closeness of Team 10 alive here. It's something that hasn't often been written about, and that I always long to read. They're not known for their teamwork for nothing; surely growing up together must've made them extremely close.

Loved how even Shikaku and Yoshino find it so natural to have Ino and Chouji around; makes it more like a big, warm, family (deer included). Oh Ino sure was naughty, but I loved her naughty.

I can just imagine Temari playing that last bit out, just to traumatise Shikamaru. It was awesome! The evil deer! I loved the last nine paragraphs; after the line. Goodness! Your skills and humour, as well as language and depth of the story have made me utterly adore this chapter!
Shadow Owner chapter 3 . 9/30/2008
This chapter illustrated the intellectual abilities both Shikamaru and Temari possess; it's lovely to see how he knows her so well, and how he'd do what's best rather than what's easy; best of all, that she knows he's right and obliges him despite her stubborn nature. They're certainly natural together; I loved their exchange.

My favourite line?

'She only wished that she had imagined the offensive teddy bear she found on her nightstand the next morning even if the card around it’s neck declared it’s name to be Coffee and gave a brief warning that her brothers would want to speak to her by the time she woke up.'

What a lovely way to end this chapter, by wrapping it up with this single last line that allows so many inferences to tie up all loose ends; and how amusing!
Shadow Owner chapter 2 . 9/30/2008
I liked this chapter too; especially the fact that Shikamaru didn't reveal any fear for Gaara despite being fully aware of Gaara's abilities and possible murderous tendencies.

I didn't quite get the final line on the desert coffin not having to be quick; I interpretted it as Gaara's warning to Shikamaru that he'd better treat his sister well, but I wasn't too sure of what to make of it.

I liked Gaara's reasoning and firmness, both of which clearly demonstrating his protectiveness of Temari; they came through nicely. (Again, I appreciate the significant references to the title.) Kankurou was, also nicely brought out in this chapter. And Temari sure feels at ease with Shikamaru, huh? To be able to sleep through all that!
Shadow Owner chapter 1 . 9/30/2008
I couldn't possibly NOT review this, though it was certainly written some time back! Loved how you made the title 'Possessive' work for more ways than one. Their respective domination in terms of kisses, Temari's declaration and strong nature; it was briliantly demonstrated.

I adored this Ino of yours; she's confident, in the right place at the right time, and ever willing to help her dear friends out. Lovely, rather unlike many other portrayals of more extreme Inos! It was nice how Shikamaru so willingly and naturally played along with Ino. Temari's reaction was wonderful too; you've kept them all well in character.

Dialogues were witty and engaging; you had my attention throughout. Will review the subsequent chapters right after this (I couldn't resist not reading on earlier ;))
CaramelDucky chapter 5 . 8/29/2008
aww. i didn't like at all. not even a bit.

i loved it. it was wonderful
Nymyrra chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
Interesting, very well done.
beserkerbeast chapter 5 . 3/4/2008
i liked it, would have liked some action, but good and i loved the ending