Reviews for Those Who Wait
Strast-Liia chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
Great story. It's interesting to see the progression of emotions in a situation like this, and how surprising those emotions can be. For example, Banky doesn't seem at all like the kind of person that would attempt suicide, but you wrote it in a way that makes sense and, I have to say that it spoke to me and my personal experience in a similar situation. Again, great story.
Matty88 chapter 1 . 6/8/2007
I thought this was really good, I don't think that Banky would attempt suicide, and I don't think that they would be like friends or whatever again, but otherwise, I think it is exactly as I would envision things, and it was very good.
Anna Banana chapter 1 . 3/20/2007
Aw, Jesus, that was so touching. Great job! I don't know why, but there seems to be a concentration of really well-written fic in the Kevin Smith section...

I loved how you paced the story by the different moods Banky went through. And I thought it was believable. Great job!
Shantih chapter 1 . 12/27/2006
This is completely amazing. I have to admit, I never thought about Hooper and Banky being together after the first 20 minutes of the movie. Chasing Amy really pushes a button for me and I always sympathize the most with Banky, because I was in that exact same position. Pretty much everything that happened in your story here happened to me, too. :/ This really touched my heart...thank you for writing this.
Elendraug chapter 1 . 10/29/2006
"Chasing Amy" manages to break my heart every time I think about it. Guh. And you've done a wonderful job writing the lost scenes - in-character, funny, tragic, and just fantastic. (I'm somewhat iffy whether or not Banky would actually try suicide, but hey. It's fic.)

Awesome. Thank you so much for sharing. X3
ZGory chapter 1 . 10/5/2006
When I saw your pairing I started laughin, but as I started reading I could really see it. I liked how you showed the phases that Banky went through. When he finally moves on, I started laughing. Nicely in character. Good one-shot.
Ladywilde chapter 1 . 10/5/2006
This was really, really good. Poor Banky, I loved how you wrote him and loved Hooper in this... so sweet and caring. Very Nice! The scene in the grocery store was unbelieveably good... mushroom or extra garlic... that was funny as hell...
EloraCooper4 chapter 1 . 10/1/2006
Wow that was good! I really really liked it how you seperated the sections of Banky's recovery from Holden. And how Hooper dealt with it but that was it haha. Your characterization of both Hooper and Banky was PERFECT! I could hear the actors doing the voices in my head. Espically when they first have sex...so Banky to fight about something like that. Great job! *faves*