Reviews for Talk Sordid To Me
Rose chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
Please do a sequal where kirk explains S&M!
CommanderSpork chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
Short, but I liked it quite well. (:
I agree that Kirk and Spock can't be written as a normal couple (lol, in the middle of the novellization of Star Trek TMP, Spock pretty much says he finds sex outside of pon farr illogical XD) and all those general, could have been anyone, fics are therefore rather... uninteresting to read.
I really do appreciate stories like these, even if they have a comedic hint to it (I think actually, that such is almost appropriate when it comes down to Spock in the bedroom), very much.
Ishtar205 chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
lol
DyingVixen chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
s & M 3
Shadapadaboo chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
OMG THIS WAS HILARIOUS! It was aperfect parody of badly written k/s... XD I hate those.. BUT LOVE THIS!
Peachvodka chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
Oh yes, you pin-pointed the problem spot-on. :DD I had a great laugh with this.
Carriewhowasreading chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
O!M!G! You so NAILED the correct "pillow talk" of kirk-spock SLASH!
Addictedreader09 chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
lol omg yes that's perfect...oh spock
l0cksm1th chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
(applause) Short & sweet. I love to tone of this fic. You pulled the "relationship" aspect off particularly well while staying true to the original characters.
Kat chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
you have a point. Spock is...Spock. And will always be that way. This made me giggle. especially the last line. I was laughing and shaking my head going, 'poor,poor Jim...' yeah. You did good!
bbgon chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
Now every time I remember Spock saying “Oh yes, place it inside me Captain.”, it makes me giggle.

May I translate your story into Russian please? I'll credit you as the author of course.
DapperDestruction chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
Ahahah! Brilliant! xD I especially love the summary "Sassy!Spock can totally be sexed up all he wants." *dies laughing*
chishero chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
... I gigglesnorted. And I hate that word, so the fact that you made me perform the action itself is pretty damn good, so-nice. XD
Laura chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
Oh my god. This was really funny. And kind of creepy in the sense that I could picture it so well. And you hit the nail on the head! I just started reading Star Trek fics like...an hour ago, and the sexual ones between Kirk and Spock are just so unnatural. I mean, it's a nice idea, but it is illogical, haha.

Thank you for pointing out how awkward it really is, the way it would be if those gave in to X-rated fantasies. Which I know they never would
Penbrydd chapter 1 . 7/10/2009