Reviews for Inertia
doodlechick12 chapter 10 . 6/12/2011
This is a really good story. Could you please do a sequel?
kxxd chapter 10 . 6/13/2009
Love this fic. Lovely writing, great OC, and lots of heartbreak. In a good way. :)
Tara S chapter 10 . 9/28/2008
i'm sorry, but was the most boring story i have ever read. i kept waiting for insane Angel to come in, but he didn't. it was just Wesley and that Costas guy. it needs more action.
Angel chapter 10 . 12/19/2006
I just read your story Inertia and I must tell you that was one of the saddest damn stories I have ever read! I had a lump in my throat and you almost made me cry. I just wanted to let you know that I think that you're a wonderful writer. I almost wish I hadn't read this it was so sad, but I'm glad I did.
djSoSoNut chapter 10 . 10/16/2006
Thank you for finishing this story. This is the one that got me into reading fanfiction in the first place.

You Wes is my Wes (minus the slashy bits that, i must admit, where beautifully written).

I like to think that every member of the Fang Gang is a champion in whatever world they're in, because they just don't know how to be anything else.

I hope you're not completely done with the Angelverse now, because this ending was well worth the 2 year wait. Thank you.
Riana1 chapter 5 . 10/2/2006
Costas is a great OC and Wesley... I really feel for him.
Riana1 chapter 3 . 10/2/2006
Painful but brillant.
Riana1 chapter 2 . 10/2/2006
You have a talent for plot.
Riana1 chapter 1 . 10/2/2006
This is truly /good/ begining.

I love your Wesley voice.