Reviews for Demon's Ball
Guest chapter 17 . 3/13/2017
Hopefully she'll get away from that psycho soon and alive - poor Hina! How about an update?
Guest chapter 10 . 8/8/2015
Stop hurting her, Gaara, she's been nothing but kind to you and this is how you repay her? Asshole.
Guest chapter 3 . 8/5/2015
Hinata should leave Konoha, since everyone's abandoned her already. How can Tsunade and Naruto do this to her? Wouldn't Shino and Kiba complain about losing their comrade?
Dola chapter 17 . 1/5/2013
What?! No more chapters?! I love this story and the dark elements of it! XD its so unique! hinata & gaara's relationship is so wonderfully dark, complex, and fascinating! This needs to be finished, its such a cool story. Hope you update (although its probably unlikely considering you last updated a few years ago) great fic!
AmaiNeiko chapter 15 . 12/13/2011
Just listened to the song, it suits your story, it's awesome! o.o poor hina. Also forgot to say I really liked how you named each chpt and gave the explanations at the end. ;D
AmaiNeiko chapter 17 . 12/13/2011
Noooo Hina why must you betray Gaara? He was taking care of you! Even though he's extremely twisted he was still being good to her, I love that co-dependance situation they're in. I'm so sleepy because I forced myself to stay awake to read the last chapter. I think he's gonna hurt/kill her. X_X maybe even kill himself or let himself be killed by someone else, I dunno. I liked how you added in kankuro that was cool. I wish this was finished I wanna know what happens! T_T
Obssessedcrazedbookworm chapter 17 . 12/3/2011
Are you going to continue this story? Ever?
Satic chapter 4 . 5/16/2011
Does this story have a paperback version/ If no then, "WHY DA DEVIL NOT?"
Satic chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
gOOD THING THERE IS 16 OTHER CHAPTERS TO READ OR I'D BE PISSED!
NamirPyralis chapter 17 . 11/28/2010
You probably forgot all about this story by now, and, honestly, so did I. I remember reading the fic when it was still up to the boat trip. I was actually thinking about it recently and re-happened upon it by chance. I actually got through half of the story before I recognized it. I was surprised to find more of the fic done and I figure that even if you dont finish it I'd still leave a review to let you know I enjoyed It just as much the second time.
shadow of the lost chapter 15 . 5/28/2010
hello, sorry to bother you on this story again. but i'm listening to "russian roulette" by rihanna and i feel the lyrics fit this story very well.
Heise chapter 5 . 3/30/2010
IT IS KABUTO. Yuck. I mean, fanfic writers are pretty awesome. You guys can make him a freaking sex god or the most terrifying and disgusting thing in the world. Or it's just Kishimoto. -_- Love this!

OMG YOU'RE NUSAKA! *just glanced at topmost left corner of screen for the first time* I LOVE YOUR GAAHINA FICS! Hm. How in the world have I not read this already? I thought I once screamed at the screen in frustration cause I finished all your GaaHinas and there were no good ones left. Anyways moving on! -0-
Winter Ink chapter 17 . 5/29/2009
wow. that some dark twisted work you have written here Nusaka. i read on your profile you planning to revise...if so i hope you do it soon. though so far i think the fic is fine...if you count hinata slowly reaching her death fine...i'm really liking the relationship gaara and her have...no matter how sick and twist it is, i'm adoring it. oh course i would love to see lovey dovey stuff like hinata healing gaara's madness and hinata becoming strong...but i'm not sure that's how you going to take this story. but thats why i'm loving this story so much. very dark and addictive. really do hope you plan to update this story in anyway. 2 years is quite a long time. i really would love to see this story end. even if it ends with gaara tearing apart her. :) UPDATE!
Little Kunai chapter 16 . 5/25/2009
amazing, i love the twisted codependant relationship between them, yes i'm reading this again, the whole feeling of this story is dark and foreboding and so very sad.
SHeWithNoName chapter 17 . 2/25/2009
this is the shiz man! keep up the good work