Reviews for Of Fans and Sand
Beyond my mask chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
Hahaha, that was epic! :D

you really need to do add another shot to this story!
Refrigerator-Burn chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
so good! please make a second!
AkatsukIxGirL chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
Aaw! That was soo cute! You did a great job!
Tessia chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
Realy nice... but it neads reunion someware after chunin exams
Elune6101 chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
i really like this pairing actually,can u continue it plz?pretty plz? )
DarknessQueen12 chapter 1 . 3/8/2008
It's great please update soon I can't wait to read what would happen next...I can't wait for them to meet again if they do.

love always,

DNP
realeza chapter 1 . 1/2/2008
make the second part! ..please
tsukiko chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
i loved this itatema is one of my fav couples!plz make another chap PLZ!
anonymous-san chapter 1 . 11/19/2007
Hey, I like this story.

If you ever get a chance. Continue it pwease?
Ima.T chapter 1 . 10/20/2007
Dur!

You should actually continue this, it's really good for a first chapter, seriously!
Heartfelt Dream chapter 1 . 8/20/2007
I've never thought about this, but it would work, wouldn't it? o.o Temari's bluntness would probably force Itachi to be less serious and all 'gloom 'n doomish.' In any case, great fic! Happy writing!
IceexLiebe chapter 1 . 8/17/2007
Being a fan of Itachi/Temari, I decided to go back and read the ones already written. It's a little old, but I felt that I should review anyway. xD;

I love this one! x33 It stuck out in particular to me because of it's lighthearted atmosphere and the fact that it's placed within the time period that the characters are young.

It was so adorable, and it had be giggling at a few parts- Itachi getting angry if definitely different. And I don't think the characters were all that OOC. A little bit, but not obviously so.

Well, again. Loved it, and if you have the time somehow, I'd love to read a sequel. It has a lot of room for one.
TH4T 0N3 WR1T3R chapter 1 . 8/3/2007
Aw, this was so cute! And the characters weren't annoyingly OOC. For that you get a billion bonus points. If everything you write is this original and interesting, then I'll definitely read it.
xxFranceExx chapter 1 . 5/13/2007
are planning to make this a multi-chap story? i hope you do. i love it a whole lot! :))
AllyCat chapter 1 . 4/3/2007
Holy wow. If you don't continue this, I think I'd cry. It's a really good way of working with Temari and Itachi. It actually does work so far. Please, do continue? I really, really, really enjoyed reading this much and realy want to read more. I rarely beg...but if I must, I will. So, please do continue. . Thanks!

~AllyCat