Reviews for Kiss of Fate
deeds chapter 14 . 6/17
My lord... That was such a good short story! I can't believe it! Do you take requests on stores sometimes? If so you should make on about when Mikan first transferred to the Academy. But instead of Natsume telling he to go into the forest, you should make it a huge romance. PLEASE WRITE THIS STORY!
You have such a creative mind, and I'm falling head of heels of Natsume, a f fictional character, all over again... WWHYYYYYYYYY
Omgg this js getting really intereseting! Good work!
Kyaaaaa! That was super cute! I really loved it, and I think you got their personalities really well!
ciel chapter 14 . 4/5
Iloveu
ciel chapter 11 . 4/5
What the hell
I'm actually sleepy but now it seems like I can do all the house hold chores
I can't stop laughing . All the chapters are funny. Specially this one. I'm going to die with my mouth wide open lol
This is saiko. Good work u really hit it
Awesome story. Loved the way you makes things so... emotionally right. The way you did not change their personality and still create great stories. Greatest salutations
Guest chapter 14 . 9/19/2015
Awww (heart throb)
breesienna chapter 6 . 6/28/2015
ah! noooooo, i hate it when another girl kisses the male protagonist i know that it builds the story but since many times i've put myself in the story and substituted Mikan for me (sorry i daydream a lot) it makes me super sad :(
Gia chapter 14 . 6/15/2015
How much times did natsume and mikan kiss?
Anonymous singer chapter 14 . 3/14/2015
Love your stories!
ImFaMOOSE chapter 14 . 3/12/2015
LOVE it
natsakulovex123 chapter 12 . 1/24/2015
meow meow getting interesting
cocoa chapter 9 . 1/24/2015
this is getting interesting! ;)
cocoa chapter 7 . 1/24/2015
ahhhhhhhhhhhh I love this chapter full of love and sadness :) :) :) :) :)
cocoa chapter 5 . 1/24/2015
thanks for the accident mystery solver but what's next? love this episode especially koko's plan hilarious :)