Reviews for Shadow Boy
mummyvamp chapter 21 . 10/6
this was an awesome story. thank you for sharing
FFFudgeUp chapter 21 . 7/24
cute little story. I love a strong hairy who has people to love and support him. the idea of the Shadow boys and the four Brothers is very interesting and new. I really appreciate the story. thank you for sharing
JessicaL1963 chapter 19 . 7/2
LOVE IT!
JessicaL1963 chapter 17 . 7/2
Just kill him. I'm not going for creativity here, just kill him.
Mark Sinfield chapter 21 . 6/15
Good story
Charlie0925 chapter 21 . 6/5
Nice job here honey! ;o)
kidray98624 chapter 9 . 4/18
instruments not interments
Alexis Brown chapter 5 . 2/19
This story is AMAZING so far!

I'm continuing on to the next chapter right now, but I thought I should just take a brief moment to let you know that you've done a FANTASTIC job on this! :)
Noy chapter 18 . 11/5/2020
So... Harry ask for the help of two people who have been helping Dumbledore in abducting and keeping his father from him ?
How stupid is he ?
Noy chapter 11 . 11/5/2020
Yeah Harry, you got abandonned by your parents because they wanted you to have a "normal childhood" because as we all know, children who got abandonned by their parents have normal childhood, it's not like such event could create some kind of trauma for the kid right ?
It's the worst and dumbest explanation you could have chose. I really hope you won't write something stupid like Harry forgiving his parents because if they gave him up for such a retarded reason they are unworthy of being called parents.
Guest chapter 12 . 10/12/2020
Tell me...
Your mother was on drugs from before you were born or just while nursing you?
Guest chapter 3 . 9/28/2020
But Harry is a half blood not a pure blood.
LILYNOLILLYBITCH chapter 6 . 7/28/2020
THAT’S IT. THAT’S IT! IS IS FREAKING LILY, DID YOU HEAR THAT, LILY, NOT LILLY. WTF IS LILLY
Guest chapter 3 . 7/28/2020
L L
O It’s Machele O
L L
Accio Allsorts chapter 2 . 7/16/2020
Nice work creating a song for the sorting hat.
1,744 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »