Reviews for Shadow Boy
Nigtfury chapter 10 . 10/12
Just a funny thing about the Dutch: it is not wat in het de hel was u denken. It is wat de hell dacht jij wel niet. I knop it's a difficult language and I like it that my language is included in the story
roon0 chapter 21 . 9/22
What a wonderful story. Thanks for sharing.
Tenjo chapter 4 . 8/20
Yes, let’s not care about reason or rhyme, let’s just make things happen and pretend that it’s normal.
wow. one of the few best written fanfics ive read. not my usual style, but still loved it! lets just say that it's 2:19 am and i sacrificed my precious sleep for this.
11/10
Child of Dreams chapter 9 . 6/14
Viktor Krum, not Victor Crum...
But...but since both boys "lived", how can one or the other of them be the "boy who lived"...when NEITHER BOY HAD DIED?
Jestersky98 chapter 12 . 4/29
Seriously? You're forcing the plot so badly that you're ruining what little you had left of the story...
Extremely disappointed, should rewrite if you want to make this story well
Alex chapter 21 . 4/11
There were just so many mistakes in the story that it was hard to stay in it. I’d be reading and then boom another mistake. Constantly too. I’ve read the reviews of others who say this is a brilliant story and yes it could have been good but the mistakes ruin it. Not just spelling mistakes either.
And the americanisms. Just stop and make an American fic in America. Dumbledore wouldn’t say vacation. He’d say holiday. FYI
Latarra chapter 21 . 3/19
Excellent story.
blackcatcoffe chapter 1 . 3/17
aww they're going to be like the Three Musketeers
But if they gave Harry up as a baby, how would he have stopped Adam falling of the broom when he was seven?
Vampireking40 chapter 21 . 1/24
As I said on chapter 20 great story. The title fit this story great. That was a much different downfall of Voldermort and the fact the Toad never gave a detention or used one blood quill was surprising. Maybe she was not as bad as she usually is at least James taught a real course not made his student read a book every day.
Vampireking40 chapter 20 . 1/24
I have to say this was a great story. You should do a few one shot stories about the boys life from there adoption to when they decided to go to Hogwarts for 5th year and how they did on there OWLS. The music idea was great and I loved the description of the boys hair. The fact you kept something in check such as both Harry and Draco godfathers as well as Neville grandmother was a good idea. I still wonder what was in Neville package from his grandmother.
Vampireking40 chapter 11 . 1/24
The punishment the boys got was not harsh enough but at least they don't have detention with the Toad.
Vampireking40 chapter 9 . 1/24
Both those songs fit into how the boys are. Very good chapter. I see the prank going horribly wrong for Adam and have a feeling that he is about to face the worst detention he has ever had along with the other 3 boys.
1,706 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »