Reviews for Shadow Boy
sad slytherin chapter 21 . 10/15
Why'd u do this to me?It was such a good story!I know the story was finished (great ending),but I didn't want it to be over...I will remember the story of Shadow Boy.
Katt chapter 11 . 10/11
Hold the fuck on, I've been skipping scenes and didn't see at first, but really? A boy band? Fuck you and your stupid story
Katt chapter 8 . 10/11
If his date is Hermione Granger then I hope you die a long painful death
Anon chapter 21 . 8/22
Please do a sequel!
love your name
Canadian lamp chapter 21 . 8/8
That was wonderful! It was cool and funny and pleasant to read. Thank you for writing
Flakey42 chapter 11 . 8/4
Adam is stalking Harry! JK, lol. I just suddenly thought about it...
Probably not, though.
Flakey42 chapter 10 . 8/4
DUh, Harry should utterly burn him and James will die. Hurruh!
Flakey42 chapter 5 . 8/4
I don't think that I've ever like Umbridge before this.
TheUniversalShipper chapter 21 . 7/30
I loved it. Thank you so much for writing!
brennan.mholmich chapter 5 . 6/29
It's Lily. There aren't two ll's in that name.
this story is awesome my compliments to you
HE WILL NEVER CALL YOU FATHER NOT IN THIS DIMENSION YOU BITCHY MOTHER FUCKER WHO HAS LESS POWER THAN A SQUIB
GO FUCK YOURSELF YOU PLAYBOY
TO- James Playboy Potter
ifctbmaker chapter 21 . 6/15
Thank you thank you thank you. For spending time on such a beautiful fan fiction, and for actually finishing the fan fiction. I know a lot of people have said that your fan fiction is a work of art, and that's most certainly true. Thank you.
spk chapter 21 . 5/30
Don't know how I missed this before. I absolutely LOVED this. Fantastic characterizations...just loved how you wrote the 4 brothers & their father. Great showdown with Voldemort & Dumbledore. And PERFECT ending! LOVED the prank, what they said to McGonagall, the water battle between Drake & Snape, and the quote at the end. You definitely gave your readers something to enjoy & to think about. Thank you for sharing! :)
1,652 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »