Reviews for Shadow Boy
Tell me...
Your mother was on drugs from before you were born or just while nursing you?
But Harry is a half blood not a pure blood.
LILYNOLILLYBITCH chapter 6 . 7/28
THAT’S IT. THAT’S IT! IS IS FREAKING LILY, DID YOU HEAR THAT, LILY, NOT LILLY. WTF IS LILLY
L L
O It’s Machele O
L L
Accio Allsorts chapter 2 . 7/16
Nice work creating a song for the sorting hat.
mewukulele chapter 21 . 7/14
This was such a lovely and beautiful story!
yoann.huet78 chapter 21 . 5/16
Really a great story, love the brothers and their family. The only thing that could be improved is the endgoal of Dumbledore. While he passe for a crazy old men it lack a sense of duty in his acts.
ThirdCabinBoy chapter 8 . 5/13
The fact that you put a description of them having spikes hair, bothers me more than it should..
I know it must be a trend in the 90'-00', but I still hate it.
Luna Rose Black chapter 21 . 5/3
Will you tell me what the new story is called and what it is about? And do another Fanfic on the Conway brothers cause I luuuuuuuurve them!
Wow...that was great. I love those WBWL stories, but it's really hard to find good ones. Well, there are good ones everywhere on the World Wide Web, but only few that are actually finished and completed. His is actually one I found without even looking for it, but I know that if O had looked for WBWL stories, I would never have found your story. I love your writing style and how you made the characters and Adam Potter wasn't even as bad as I expected. He was good, he was pampered and that what made his character be OOC.
You wrote that song? Wow, that's great, I would never be able to write a song, let alone sing one.
I'll have to reminds Drake that Severus Snape is on two rivaling sides. And both of them are the wrong ones. Voldemort is just...a killer, he does it for fun and kills or tries to kill a baby.
And Dumbledore, well, you get the idea. I don't want to explain that asshole
Dear Lily Potter,
I'm disappointed. One would think that someone like you, even when having abandoned your oldest child because he was thought to be unspecial, would have learned to love the son you raised as Adam and not as the boy-who-lived. But no. Now that you know that you have raised the wrong boy, youhate him for not being who you thought he was. Now that you know it was Harry, you love him to death. It's so obvious. Imagine not Harry and not Adam being the boy-who-lived. Imagine it being...idk, Ron Weasley. You would do anything to adopt him as Ronald Potter, just because he was the boy-who-lived. You would do anything to rip him from his parents, just because he was the boy-who-lived. Understand? You don't love your sons, you hate them. You don't love Adam. You don't love Harry. No, you only love the-boy-who-lived. If it is your son or not. You don't even care if he is your son, you only care about what he did when he was a baby and what he didn't do. And that's what disappoints me. Your sister hated you for being a witch and you thought it was so mean and then she came back and makes up with you. And here you are, hating your son for who he is and isn't. Don't you think that is mean? Now you come back, just like your sister did years ago, and demand Harry back in your life. You happily invited your sister in, but now you see what happens, if the person you hate so much for who he isn't or thought to not be starts hating you for you hating him without good reason. "You aren't the boy-who-lived. Everyone in my place would hate you" doesn't work. That's not a reason and Harry hates you for not having a reason, for abandoning him because of your stupid 'reason', for being the bitch you are, for everything. You simply can't forgive a person who had hated you your whole life and then comes cradling back because the 'reason' isn't true. I hate you, Lily Marie Evans Potter, for hating your sons...
Best regards (the irony)
S. A. S.

Hi author, please make sure Lily gets and reads my letterI want her to know what I think of her right now. James can read it too, the same applies for him.
Best regards (for real)
Sarah
I think Adam has figured it out. His parents abandoned his brother because he wasn't the boy-who-lived. And now that the truth is out and his parents want Harry back, Adam thinks his parents will abandon him, because he isn't the boy-who-lived. That's what I would think at least
That's the only time I actually like Umbridge...
1,734 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »