Reviews for Shadow Boy
Oh my god this bloody brilliant ... I've read so many hp fanfics that I'm starting to sound like ron
Darkeyes7 chapter 21 . 2/23
This is a fantastic story!
Raven Nyx chapter 1 . 2/21
This is excellent compared to most.
Ryoji Mochizuki chapter 21 . 2/5
interesting
Sakura Heartlock chapter 21 . 1/31
Amazing book you are a really good writer
MMadrid chapter 21 . 1/21
Good story I liked it I just don't understand why in the first chapter his name was Jacob Riley but in the last chapter you changed it to Jacob Connors. Why? Which is it? Or did you just forget what named your own character?
HarryPotterLover54 chapter 21 . 11/26/2016
I love it.
daithi4377 chapter 21 . 11/24/2016
Um the last few chapters a prelude to a sequel or flashback to canon?
Lol a smiling Severus and a laughing Minerva...miracles do happen at Hogwarts! Interesting story it left a few strings undone but for the most part it was a good story I enjoyed it.
daithi4377 chapter 20 . 11/24/2016
I'm not sure if I was Harry if I would give the Potters that chance they threw him away without another thought with the excuse of having a better life somewhere else. Then when they find out that he did have that better life and was happy they tried to get him back because they made the mistake of who the real hero had been. They screwed up their son and now wanted a second chance with the one they through away...no if I was Harry I would think long and hard about it. The punishment was fitting for Dumbledore I just hope he coughed up all his lemon drops before the kiss lol.
daithi4377 chapter 19 . 11/24/2016
The Potters don't have the greatest wards do they if a death eater could waltze in and take Adam from behind them eh?
daithi4377 chapter 18 . 11/24/2016
And the truth is starting to come out. So will Minerva stand up for the wizarding world and do what is right or will she fall to what is easy and turn Harry into Dumbledore?
daithi4377 chapter 17 . 11/24/2016
Harry is taking a risk confronting Sirius and Remus. I'm surprised Amos is even coherent enough to be able to fight...personally I would blame Dumbledore for both his wife and sons death...Voldemort was just the instrument that was used.
daithi4377 chapter 16 . 11/24/2016
Hmmmm so it was Prescott eh? I wonder if she will survive. You know Dumbledore is acting a lot like Voldemort those four items that the boys "found" must be important to the prophecy. If Dumbledore knew about the items and who had them why is he so surprised that after sending the boys to those same families that the four specific items are missing. Granted Augusta gave her item right to Nick under Dumbledores nose...I'm surprised he didn't try and steal it to see what the package was.
daithi4377 chapter 15 . 11/24/2016
So what is the big thing about Harry being sixteen and dying before then.
daithi4377 chapter 14 . 11/24/2016
Did Dumbledore really think the Americans wouldn't hear about them kidnapping the boys. Dumbledore and Fudge is slipping.
1,633 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »