Reviews for Shadow Boy
slytherpuffatheart chapter 1 . 5/4
So your plot is great but one mistake really irks me. Its spelt quite! Other than that, good job!
Riya1112 chapter 21 . 4/1
This was hands down brilliant! I absolutely loved it. This had a great plot. The plot was really good. There is scope of improvement in the writing but the plot! That was awesome. I started reading this and I couldn't put it down. I was up till late at night reading this. It was awesome.
Riya1112 chapter 21 . 4/1
ShadowMercWeb chapter 21 . 3/29
Forgiveness garbage.
stylo1 chapter 1 . 3/28
yeah using a translator app just doesnt work at all
MimiTaylor chapter 21 . 3/22
I know this was written over a decade ago, but I just had to leave a review. You had a ton of great elements in this story, the main one being a plot, but I can tell you that your beta must not have had English as a first language. There were not only spelling and grammar mistakes, but the incorrect use of certain phrases. If you had had a proper beta, more would have read this story. You wouldn't believe how many readers will quit a story if they can add up numerous mistakes in just the first chapter.
Fen219 chapter 9 . 3/14
You wrote Nick was singing it just so you know
Love this story lol
malith13 chapter 21 . 3/7
This was a really good story. I totally enjoyed it.
Dolly chapter 2 . 2/16
I’ve officially named the members of 5sos as my fantasy of the four because I can imagine them being a band and I’d rather give characters in fic a face I think matches them in the story
Monster King chapter 21 . 2/8
Great story I really liked it a lot good job writing the story.
ShadowMercWeb chapter 20 . 2/1
Of course. Why did I expect anything different?
ShadowMercWeb chapter 9 . 2/1
You CAN put the lyrics in, don't listen to the administration man. They're bunch of cowards who turn tail and run at the slightest confrontation and don't police this site as is, you're good to go to putting lyrics in.

I know plenty other's who do and they're fine as well.
Margaret Luna Sullivan chapter 9 . 1/15
I’d have suggested Billy Joel’s My Life for your Harry—the chorus is just SO him, but it may be a bit too late.
Guest chapter 5 . 11/15/2017
That one moment in that one story that you just look at fudge and umbridge and you say, "Hey I'm actually kind of likeing the now. They're actual on Harry's side." Then you go binge read the books and binge watch the movies and go, " well they were good while it lasted."
SortingHat chapter 4 . 11/4/2017
Personally I'd love to see some ISIS members shoot Trump right in the mouth as soon as he says something retarded.
1,668 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »