Reviews for Momentum
Trubie74 chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
I was a little confused at first but once I figured it out I really loved this!
Amethyst Asheryn chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
The first time I read this, I was a little confused. And then I read it again this morning, knowing what was up, and wow. I thought it was good before, but now it's even better.

I love the way this is done. I'm not the kind of person who can easily make something like this work, so major kudos for that. This was really a great read.

Thanks for writing!

Go-ruden Kiba chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
Oh wow! Great style. I love how you wrote this, step by step and bit by bit. It’s very original, most people write going forwards, or a frame story. This fiction is very very good. You should be proud, it’s quite amazing.
animelover chapter 1 . 1/11/2007
i dont get it
Athina Dark-Angel of Death chapter 1 . 11/21/2006
Um I'm confused it's like it's all going backwards. Am I Missing something? I think it's based off an episode and I'm getting lost because I didn't see it. I searched for "A Better World" under the Justice League but didn't find anything. If that's not the episode can you reply and tell me which episode it is?

Regardless I did enjoy it
MeShelly chapter 1 . 10/28/2006
::shudder:: Disturbing. I didn't entirely understand about the other girls...just that it showed he was either going insane or not entirely in control of himself. Anyway, it was disturbing in an *intriguing* sort of way. Nice job.

omg me chapter 1 . 10/2/2006
Omg good fan fic! In the Pit of Voles! Unbelievable you should post this somewhere, where people comment and appreciate it for it's greatness. It appears that people here can comment just about as well as they can write.

p.s.I loved it