Reviews for Much Wanted Son of My Right Pinky Finger
julzbobbibroun chapter 1 . 7/24/2014
Love love love!
funfetti84 chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
This story is so great. I loved how Logan voiced his doubts and thoughts in a letter to his son, pretty much just after he was born. They seem to have a really great relationship. Logan seems to have a great relationship with both his children actually. The letter was really touching. I loved how he talked about his and Rory's relationship and all his fears. It was a really great letter. I can only imagine how much Connor would have been ragged on if he were actually named Frankenstein. I loved the banter that you put in between Rory and Logan ( it was so cute and totally them). I loved how much a photographer she was at Connor's graduation, since she was so into it for Logan's. I love how embarrassing she is to both her children. This was a really great story. It is definitely too short!
xshynenstarx chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
This was so great amazing and fantastic. The letter was so touching. I also loved the Rory and Logan banter at the end. Wish there was more or a sequel or follow up
poetryismyfirstlove chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
really nice letter from logan
Itsthegilmoregirls chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
That was so cute!
Dr34ming chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
That was a lovely story. :D I loved the letter, and the depth that it showed. The ROGAN banter at the end was phenomenal :D
Julie Sue chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
very very cute!
sweetdrop92 chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
Absoutly adorable story I loved it!
kitty j chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
Good Morning Starbright,

You got out your big bowl of sweetness for this one. We all wish that our fathers were more thoughtful, more present while we were growing from infant to adult. Few were. Mine included.

Oh well, on to the next story. Review you soon.

kitty j
DuchessAmelia chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
Adorable! It was a great read. Oh, and thank you for putting 'Mara' in there. I got a kick out of that.
sfbxfcb chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
Wonderful!
Onyx92 chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
Love it...
melissa chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
great story
JoPoGirlsKickAss chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
I LOVED IT.

it was sad, but a really, really good, sad. sweet too. That is exactly what i would picture Logan doing if Rory got pregnant. THis was wonderful. great job. :)
Sui Juris chapter 1 . 6/14/2008
OMG! this is just too sweet...i loved it...right now im reading Kissmet and its wonderful, an amazing story...u've got such a great mind :p please update soon... Atenea...