Reviews for And Unto Him She Shall Return
DayDreamer077 chapter 16 . 12/1/2011
okay, that was interesting. hmm!
The Ryuu Victoire Tea Party chapter 16 . 1/9/2010
GAH. I am so disappointed that there are no more chapters. This was awesome. So in character and gorgeous small moments that are brilliant. Man. This made my dad. Thanks. :)
The Ryuu Victoire Tea Party chapter 10 . 1/9/2010
Wow. Beautiful. Gorgeous. FANTASTIC moment. Wow. Okay. Rereading this chapter before I continue. Wow.

So much in characterness and everything works. Love it... LOVE IT. I'm hyper. Can you tell? Ha.
Sophies-Welt chapter 16 . 8/20/2009
Such an amazing story! Loved it!
arrrgylepirate chapter 16 . 8/9/2009
so fantastic. this really captured House the way he would be pain free. So much of him is about his leg, that I think he would need an affirmation of who he is from a constant so still be House. Great story! So well written!
g1rlanachron1sm chapter 16 . 7/12/2009
I was crying by the end of this. Bawling.

Beautiful, just beautiful. This was by far the best House/Cameron story I've ever read. Your writing flows in such a way that makes you feel what the characters are feeling and practically see them in front of you, acting out their lives. This story is like my idea of a tragic beauty, wonderful and yet at the same time so very heartbreaking. I love how you incorporated the piano and the rings with what they symbolize. It was like reading poetry, very moving in so many ways. I don't think anyone has ever captured both Cameron and House's similarities as well as their differences in personalities so brilliantly before.

Well done. I really hope for more of your writing.
TrapperII chapter 11 . 5/10/2009
ARghghghgh! You are a tease. That was totally cold there at the end. :)

I loved the dreamlike sense of this chapter and how it went along with the music. This was a great line: "She turned her head toward him at the very last moment of his uncertainty. He knew something now, she realized in the seconds before They and Them. But he’d always known so much more than she about them both and what it meant and what it was. It."
TrapperII chapter 9 . 5/10/2009
Such a good story. I'm rereading it (happily, I've totally forgotten what happens). Your writing is very smooth, very believable. Richard really is a dick, but I guess he has reason to be suspicious.

Favorite part:

-He cursed himself for underestimating her, for believing they were still playing checkers when she’d clearly moved on to chess. When had it shifted?
TrapperII chapter 16 . 10/25/2008
“Don’t be an idiot Cameron. Love – love is for fools, for masochists.”

Sigh. That was an awesome ending. I was in total suspense up until the very end whether he was going to ask her to stay or not. If he hadn't, I might have had to send you a really mean review. ;) No, not really. The story would have been just as good, just a letle less satisfying to my romantic notions. I think you really captured the complexity of what it would take for the two of them to get together.
TrapperII chapter 15 . 10/25/2008
Loved this line: “All that crap you just said? You can’t have that without need. He can’t want you – can’t know what it’s like to have you – and then not need you.” House’s gaze turned down once again, avoiding her own self-consciously. “Fifty bucks says the minute he figures that out, he’s on a plane, at your door-“

I also loved how he told her not to go but then she told him why that wasn't good enough. Very nice nuance there. Your description of how hard it was for him to say those words was awesome.
TrapperII chapter 14 . 10/25/2008
So ... they do end up dancing, technically. :) Much better than a dance at a restaurant ... much better.
TrapperII chapter 12 . 10/25/2008
I loved all your descriptions of Wilson gesticulating with his hands in this chapter. I could see him doing it, especially this one:

"Hoping to turn her off the scent, and eager to continue on, Wilson held up his other hand in one of his grand gestures of pause, eyeing the two women anxiously. “House-“ Grand pause. Deep breath. “-can walk.”"
TrapperII chapter 10 . 10/25/2008
So, it's pretty late at night right now, so I can't promise to say anything particularly profound here in this review, but ... loved this chapter! The duet thing: very very nicely written. I especially liked this line (typical House): “He…was an idiot”
TrapperII chapter 8 . 10/25/2008
The massage-one of the better House/Cam moments I've read. I loved this bit:

"In an effort to retain her hold on reality – on her sanity – she had started off naming the muscles silently in her head as he touched them, attempting to retain the clinical aspect of his actions as much as possible. After a while, however, words like iliocostalis and longissimus had melted with the sounds of her erratic breathing to form an incoherent, babbling mantra of pleasure in her mind."
TrapperII chapter 7 . 10/25/2008
I loved this chapter! Dick is real prick. I'm hoping that at some point in the story, House and Cameron really will dance ...

The piano playing bit was my favorite part. Very well written, and you have him concede to playing in such a way that I found very in-character and believable.