Reviews for Tin God
Zhor chapter 1 . 4/9
O_O Nice. I'm a bit confused how he'd escape with so little training from the heart of an academy though...or why he'd be thinking hismelf a missing-nin if he hadn't graduated. Still, neat writing here.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/17/2014
Okay, that was both cool and scary.
Pixychick84 chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
Unblivibly dark and yet some what relistic, we tend to look at the humerious side of him and over ook this side to his twisted religion and logic. Amzin. terbly ,wonderfy, acuratly, amazing. I always wonderd why they never botherd with some the Akatsukies back storys.
Alibi Nonsense chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
That is awesome! I love it! His arguments are sound (even though I don't agree with most of them) and that teacher was definitely hateable.
ThegirlbehindYou chapter 1 . 10/9/2013
That...was probably the best short-fic I've ever read...And I have read A LOT.
But seriously, I love how you portrayed, well, everything xD
Well done!
ThatOneGuyWhoIsANinja chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
Holy balls... wow. O.O
chocovic-chu chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
U-uwaaa ... Was she the 1st victim of Hidan-gaki's curse? Mou, kowaii yo. To think he's 12 y.o and capable to do something gorey ... Uwaaa!
But, Vic could somehow understood his reason to snap like that.
Wandering the Arid Sea chapter 1 . 7/10/2012

*is blown away*

Rain Dove chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
Holy crap. This was amazing.
77.44 chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
Wow... just, wow o.O

In my opinion the story was EPIC! Looks like it was a lot of fun to write huh?
Poppyfieldsers chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
This is so fucking true! Screw the government, I want to be free!
steakforest chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
It's an OOC Hidan, but the idea is a good one and you do a very good job of writing it.
Cheek chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
That was awesome.
Kaassie chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
Okay, I read this story, then the reviews and I was shocked. People share Hidan's opinion? Sure, if you hate the shinobi system that's fine but killing your teacher just because she spreads it? What the hell? It's not as if she is the only one who does it.

I also noticed the following, Jashin is a god that requires human sacrifice, yet Hidan is freaking out because shinobi are considered expendable. One of the best examples of hypocrisy I've ever seen. Oh, he also thinks that people must have faith, but he gets pissed when people disagree with him.

This part is because of my atheism I guess, but chances that your friends rrescue you are a little higher than that a god rescues you. You know, because he has let countless of people die and suffer.

Sorry, that latest part is because I dislike Hidan's character, not really your story. That means that characterization is spot on. I wish it had been longer, but overall this was pretty good.
Frootloopasaur chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
I love how rebellious Hidan is in this one. It depicts his faith really well, and his perspective on religion. The atmosphere of the entire story was really nice - as if everyones just living in a fantasy. And then Hian comes along and shows them reality. This was really nice; I liked it alot. I wonder why there aren't more reviews for this one?