Reviews for Tin God
Thanks for the story!
Siartha chapter 1 . 6/24
Daaaaaaaaamn
Kris Senju chapter 1 . 4/4
and theres the hidan i know. i kind of see his point. in a godless place anything can happen.
mbwakali chapter 1 . 2/13
Sooooo... this started out weird, Hidan was all preachy, then his ranting started to make super sence.
Then he murdered someone.

ah their we go, i thought, thats the Hidan I know and fear.
defenestrator9 chapter 1 . 11/8/2015
So, was that really a 12/13 year old Hidan in a shinobi academy classroom... or a suburban elementary school? Did Hidan get held back by 4 years or something? Since he seemed like surrounded by just 9-year old kids. And was the teacher a civillian? Because you'd think a hidden village won't trust anyone lower than a chuunin to teach its kids. And if she was a chuunin, I really doubt some punk would be able to just grab her throat and stick a knife in it. Even a genin wouldn't just cry her eyes out there and take that shit meekly.

This seemed more like an overly-edgy school shooting scene, only with a kunai instead of guns.
Zhor chapter 1 . 4/9/2015
O_O Nice. I'm a bit confused how he'd escape with so little training from the heart of an academy though...or why he'd be thinking hismelf a missing-nin if he hadn't graduated. Still, neat writing here.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/17/2014
Okay, that was both cool and scary.
Pixychick84 chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
Unblivibly dark and yet some what relistic, we tend to look at the humerious side of him and over ook this side to his twisted religion and logic. Amzin. terbly ,wonderfy, acuratly, amazing. I always wonderd why they never botherd with some the Akatsukies back storys.
Alibi Nonsense chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
That is awesome! I love it! His arguments are sound (even though I don't agree with most of them) and that teacher was definitely hateable.
ThegirlbehindYou chapter 1 . 10/9/2013
That...was probably the best short-fic I've ever read...And I have read A LOT.
But seriously, I love how you portrayed, well, everything xD
Well done!
ThatOneGuyWhoIsANinja chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
Holy balls... wow. O.O
chocovic-chu chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
U-uwaaa ... Was she the 1st victim of Hidan-gaki's curse? Mou, kowaii yo. To think he's 12 y.o and capable to do something gorey ... Uwaaa!
But, Vic could somehow understood his reason to snap like that.
Wandering the Arid Sea chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
omg.

o.o

wth.

*is blown away*

_

epic.
Rain Dove chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
Holy crap. This was amazing.
77.44 chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
Wow... just, wow o.O

In my opinion the story was EPIC! Looks like it was a lot of fun to write huh?