Reviews for A Wolf in Sheppard's Clothing
Sandzombie chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
I actually read this fic several years ago but failed to review.

I absolutely loved your portrayal Sheppard in this angsty little fic.
I think you did a great job and I enjoyed reading it.

In fact, it haunted me for a while because I could not remember the name nor the author for a long time and I wanted to read it again... it is aging like a fine wine.
Major Fraiser chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
Very moving story. :)
Nychta Brhoche chapter 1 . 9/12/2007
Wow. Dark, brooding, and painful, but ultimately a story of the triumph of forgiveness and redemption. Sensitively handled and beautifully written. The ending was just lovely, tender and sweet.

My only real quibble is I would have liked it to be longer; perhaps explored exactly what DID happen to Sheppard and pain he felt as he was forced to do a terrible thing. And I would really have liked a few paragraphs exploring Carson's reaction to Sheppard's confession - I can see him shocked, horrified and ultimately furious, needing a considerable amount of evidence of the "creature"'s existence before he can believe in, and perhaps even prove to the rest of the expedition, Sheppard's moral innocence.

But these are minor quibbles. This was really well done.
deleted and inactive chapter 1 . 1/14/2007
Haha you had me worried for a little while but the ending was wonderful.

Teddy bear. hee hee.

kay x
Grace chapter 1 . 10/24/2006
I think you did an awsome job. The idea was unique, if a little dark, very well written...
sam carter 1013 chapter 1 . 10/14/2006
What can I say? Really good, yeah, kinda of dark, but after conversion we can see that Jhon Sheppard can be really dark,so with the time you put it in I think it's great, by the way I love your fics! :)
tulipmania chapter 1 . 10/7/2006
I think the idea is so different. I don't know of any stories where John actually violates Elizabeth to that extent. The fact that you could use that plotline, and still make John likable says something about your writing skills. This story just reaffirms the link between these two characters. And the way they react seems completely believable. Elizabeth wouldn't blame John in such a situation, but he would still distance himself because he hurt someone he obviously cares a lot about. So what I basically have to say is: Great job! There is a lot of good angst, powerful insight, and excellent writing going on here.
Trialia chapter 1 . 10/3/2006
This story doesn't really make much sense.