Reviews for Everything I Do, I Do It For You
O.Ô - my face when I red this
But I like it. And now I have to go on with reading! :D
Love
riskeybusiness chapter 60 . 2/10
Really clever and well written plot. Thoroughly enjoyed it! Thanks for sharing :)
Candicefive chapter 50 . 3/29/2013
I picture Tomie as an older man with graying hair borderline white, tall and thin but not skinny just covered with ropy muscle, I picture him being a flamboyant man. I know you are probably wondering what the hell I am talking about but I figured you may find amusement in this. He reminds me of a fashionista for all intense and purposes with black or perhaps silver glasses. Like I said flamboyant but not overtly so.
louisethelibrari chapter 60 . 12/13/2012
Ah! A happy ending! Nicely done. I really disliked the orderly, though; I can't believe you liked him. He was repulsive. I wanted him to be tortured even more than he was. And let the patients have a go at him, too. Nice to read another one of your fictions. I"m still eagerly awaiting the final chapter(s) of "Descending Into Obscurity" and the first chapters of its sequel.
Moonchild1212 chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
Interesting start!
HauntedApple chapter 60 . 7/19/2011
I really like this story, it was well written, however, I think that Severus accepted his feelings for Hermione too quickly. I don't think the real Severus would have admited his feelings unitl Hermione admited hers to him.

Anyways it was still a good story.
Sook03 chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
I say run.
house3er4ev chapter 60 . 3/10/2010
awesome story!
Glykera chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
I read the latest update to your other fic, when I decided to look if you'd written more when I found this one :) Let's see how it plays out :)
FreaksWillRule chapter 51 . 1/9/2010
Kudos to me.
FreaksWillRule chapter 44 . 1/9/2010
OMG! I totally just pictured Severus sliding into a bath!
FreaksWillRule chapter 39 . 1/9/2010
I think the dude should have like fallen off a cliff
FreaksWillRule chapter 10 . 1/9/2010
Ugh. Killing makes me sick.
ExperimentalMe chapter 60 . 6/14/2009
Great story! I enjoyed it.
alaya parsons chapter 60 . 6/11/2009
Perfect ending to a fantastic story!

Whew there is my 60 reviews :)

Hope more people read this!

- Aya