Reviews for 10:42 am
LaueHime chapter 1 . 8/11/2014
Aww Sam's heartbreak at the end made my eyes swell with tears.. Poor thing thought his dad died hating him; which is just so sad considering the last thing they did was fight. We saw a lot of Dean's angst in the show but not enough of Sam so thank you for fixing that up ;)
RhianaStar chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
Going back and reading my favorites...
Hermione's Shadow chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
that last part about Dean not wanting to lose any more friends is especially sad when you think of everyone they've lost since then :'(
x.lizzy.x chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
aw! *sniffles* that's so sad!

good job! :)
elemental-sparky chapter 1 . 11/9/2006
dude that was really good. I'm addicted to one shots and this is one of my favs :D well done!
SilverStorm06 chapter 1 . 10/10/2006
That was really sweet and sad too. You've done a great job writing these
NaleyBrucasFan - aka Lizzy chapter 1 . 10/6/2006
Wow this is any excellent story! Plese keep up the great work and write more asap!
pmsdevil01 chapter 1 . 10/3/2006
that was awesome. i wish it was longer and not just a one shot.
friendly chapter 1 . 10/2/2006
great job... I think this is a story that you should keep going with,
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 10/2/2006
I love reading the different ideas on what happen after the fade to black.

Dean would be concentrating on his fathers last request, "take care of Sammy." So he would leave the hospital if he was worried about Sam.

Sam of course would be feeling guilty for not having a 'vision' of his father's death, so he could prevent it. I like how Sam picked up on the sulfur smell in the hospital room.

You did a good job with the ending of your story, when Dean told Sam they would go wherever together.

Thanks for sharing.
Kaewi chapter 1 . 10/2/2006
Very nice story:) Thanks for sharing it with us.
JazzyIrish chapter 1 . 10/2/2006
What a great emotional missing scene. Our poor Dean and Sam. I do believe that they both are going to have a tough go of it, but this was a very well written insight into Sam's initial reaction to his father's death. They have SO MUCH unfinished business. I love to read these pieces because they reveal so many emotions inside the boys. Great job.
TaintedXRose05 chapter 1 . 10/2/2006
wow...that was so sad...but it was great!
KatieLB chapter 1 . 10/2/2006
* sniff sniff * I'm a sucker for missing scenes... you did a good job
rozzy07 chapter 1 . 10/2/2006
Intense and so very heartbreaking. My poor Sammy believing that his dad must have hated him to leave him without saying goodbye. So much damage has been done, and with so many secrets left hidden, both boys are going to be in for a tough time of it. Great reflective piece. You really must write more.