Reviews for Blithering Bats, It's Halloween, Batman!
River of Dawn chapter 3 . 11/11/2016
Oh, yeah, of course I leave a comment! And probably some sweets...? ;D A wonderful story!
SuperHeroFan82 chapter 3 . 10/7/2016
This was cute!
SuperHeroFan82 chapter 2 . 10/7/2016
oh wow... and Wayne Manor is huge... She could be lost for weeks! JK sure she will be found soon enough.
SuperHeroFan82 chapter 1 . 10/7/2016
LOL! Too funny!
Elise chapter 3 . 10/2/2015
I definitely got some smiles out of it. :) Ty. It was very sweet, very well written and delightfully lighthearted. I'm still smiling now, believe me.
janahjean chapter 3 . 9/7/2015
this is i think the first halloween related batman fanfic i read. thanks for the story. i like it
Alexandria-likethecityinEgypt chapter 1 . 6/25/2015
Hilarious! And I thought I was being original with my most terrible, horrible, outrageous, and embarrassing Batman costume (on a grown-up Dick Grayson)! You beat me to it! Of course, Dick's costume fit so awfully that he would never have been able to wear it in front of a group of children. LOL!

Loved Bruce's reaction! LOL! "You're fired, Pennyworth," "Fired!" LOL! Wonderful . . . This story has been out for a long time. I really hope you get a chance to read your new reviews!
Alexandria-likethecityinEgypt chapter 3 . 6/25/2015
Best Halloween story yet! Loved it! Laughed all the way through . . . I could have even gone for a 4th chapter.
Garfield fan 1 chapter 2 . 9/23/2013
hemlock27. it sickens me.
Garfield fan 1 chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
honest, hemlock is a serial flamer. Have you read the profile? It sickens me.
Lady Julie Snape chapter 3 . 10/5/2012
Okay, now you have me in the mood to write a fluffy Halloween between Batman and Robin. I love those two so much, it's not even funny. Actually, maybe I should write a four shot with all of Bruce and each of his boys. Hmm ... *thinks*

Thanks for making me smile. I really, really enjoyed this and I'm going to go read more of your stories!
Lady Julie Snape chapter 2 . 10/5/2012
Well, I hope the little girl doesn't find the secret entrance to the Batcave. That would be very, very bad now wouldn't it? Again, I couldn't stop smiling while I was reading this. I love the New 52 but I wish they'd kept Dick at 8 when Bruce took him in from Haly's Circus instead of the now 15. Thank you for brightening my day.

On to the next chapter.
Lady Julie Snape chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
This made me smile. Thank you so much for bringing a spot of cheer to my life. I've definitely been having a bad couple of days these past few weeks and it was nice to read something incredibly sweet and fluffy. Although, I don't see Christian Bale when I read this; I hear Kevin Conroy. Again, thank you for making me smile. :)

On to the next chapter.
piratechicka chapter 3 . 10/28/2011
Aw, this was so cute! I love how adorable Dick is... But I have to say, I'm not a big fan of how Bruce treated Alfred, but it is okay, because he had to dress as Batman! Hahahaha
anony chapter 3 . 3/14/2011
kind of an awesome story ;)

I think what's more awesome is the Adventures in Odyssey reference.