Reviews for Blithering Bats, It's Halloween, Batman!
Alexandria-likethecityinEgypt chapter 1 . 6/25
Hilarious! And I thought I was being original with my most terrible, horrible, outrageous, and embarrassing Batman costume (on a grown-up Dick Grayson)! You beat me to it! Of course, Dick's costume fit so awfully that he would never have been able to wear it in front of a group of children. LOL!

Loved Bruce's reaction! LOL! "You're fired, Pennyworth," "Fired!" LOL! Wonderful . . . This story has been out for a long time. I really hope you get a chance to read your new reviews!
Alexandria-likethecityinEgypt chapter 3 . 6/25
Best Halloween story yet! Loved it! Laughed all the way through . . . I could have even gone for a 4th chapter.
Garfield fan 1 chapter 2 . 9/23/2013
hemlock27. it sickens me.
Garfield fan 1 chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
honest, hemlock is a serial flamer. Have you read the profile? It sickens me.
Lady Julie Snape chapter 3 . 10/5/2012
Okay, now you have me in the mood to write a fluffy Halloween between Batman and Robin. I love those two so much, it's not even funny. Actually, maybe I should write a four shot with all of Bruce and each of his boys. Hmm ... *thinks*

Thanks for making me smile. I really, really enjoyed this and I'm going to go read more of your stories!
Lady Julie Snape chapter 2 . 10/5/2012
Well, I hope the little girl doesn't find the secret entrance to the Batcave. That would be very, very bad now wouldn't it? Again, I couldn't stop smiling while I was reading this. I love the New 52 but I wish they'd kept Dick at 8 when Bruce took him in from Haly's Circus instead of the now 15. Thank you for brightening my day.

On to the next chapter.
Lady Julie Snape chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
This made me smile. Thank you so much for bringing a spot of cheer to my life. I've definitely been having a bad couple of days these past few weeks and it was nice to read something incredibly sweet and fluffy. Although, I don't see Christian Bale when I read this; I hear Kevin Conroy. Again, thank you for making me smile. :)

On to the next chapter.
piratechicka chapter 3 . 10/28/2011
Aw, this was so cute! I love how adorable Dick is... But I have to say, I'm not a big fan of how Bruce treated Alfred, but it is okay, because he had to dress as Batman! Hahahaha
anony chapter 3 . 3/14/2011
kind of an awesome story ;)

I think what's more awesome is the Adventures in Odyssey reference.
ForeverRainingFire chapter 3 . 1/10/2011
You are brilliant! Really, really brilliant! I adore your writing! Everything you come out with is just so, so fantastic! This was so cute, I just loved it!
SavvyEnigma chapter 3 . 12/10/2010
...she bounced...

I am so laughing my head off!
chibi heishi chapter 3 . 11/28/2010
*LOL* Bruce Wayne in a foam Batman suit. I had SO seen that one coming - but I'll bet little Dick looked adorable.
Copper Kestrel chapter 3 . 10/26/2010
Oh, Alfred XD. He was brilliant in this, and I really like the dynamic you have between him, Bruce and Dick. Also, I'd have to say that epic fluff might now be one of my favourite genres, if this story is any indication! Anyway, this story had me grinning like an idiot - thanks for taking the time to write it!
Princess613 chapter 3 . 2/16/2010
Epic fluff is so much sweeter. Like eating ten giant cotton-candys without getting sick.
Toadflame chapter 3 . 8/2/2009
Neat story! Thanks for posting it up!