Reviews for Are YOU Filled With Cream?
claraowl chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
XD
...y'know, I actually feel bad for her now...
KuroNeko382 chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
Hahahah! I loved that!
funkydelic sid chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
Ok. I love Eclair. I have three stories dedicated to her. But this is the best Eclair funny fic ever. I love it. This is amazing, and you should state that it has Eclair on it, since it doesn't appear when you search Eclair fics. Good job!
Nini the Kakashi Obsessed chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
OHMYGOSH, this is so close to the thought process I went through when I first heard her name!

You are truly wonderful, Hairspray-san, you make me laugh even when I have a horrible biology test and final coming up in two days and am being forced to go to California with the bitchy side of the family.

Thanks so much 3

-Nini
3 chapter 1 . 8/3/2007
Funny fic! XD

BTW, And Yes and other people who decide to flame this fic just for one little reason:

WE KNOW HER NAME IS NOT AFTER THE DESSERT.

It's a little PUN. It's a CRACK!FIC. If you DONT like characters out of character, and you dont like puns, WHY ARE YOU READING A CRACK!FIC?

Stop insulting people when you were warned at the start.
LM22102 chapter 1 . 6/24/2007
Ah, yes, can you imagine someone with a name like that being taunted by shallow, ignorant, airheaded girls/boys? CREAM. I mean, come on, so many sexual innuendos there.

That's just my opinion on the basis of your story.

But, I'm going to have to go agree with reviewer "And Yes" on this one. Whether or not this fiction was intended to be 'humor' and amusing, and maybe just a complete waste of time and boredom on your part, it would be appreciated that the next time you upload a standalone of this .. caliber, well, don't.

Or at least put up a warning that it's a crackfic, a few advanced apologies to some readers if it's not up to par in their opinion, and maybe, just maybe rethink of submitting it all together.

Yes, yes, we all know people have the right of expression, the freedom.

This is simply ours also, and I (Also AND YES) am simply giving critique in hopes that you grow into a better author. No venom at all (on my part, at least).

Of course, Fanfiction is fiction. But if you look closely enough, the highest of high authors pride themselves on keeping their characters in their stories in character. Absolutely no prejudice.

Anyway, as a reader, I found the story amusing. Laughable, even. But as a writer, I concur with your last reviewer.

I'm saying this as I know a lot of people take those kind of reviews lightly mistaking them as flames (in this case, it partly was), but most of them are for your own good.

A reply is unnecessary.
And Yes chapter 1 . 6/2/2007
This is not comedy; this is a pathetic attempt by a fanbrat to depict an anime character in a quasi-comedic setting. I'm not apologetic when I say this: You are an incorrigible _twit_.

She's not named after a dessert. True, the Japanese filmmakers are often bad with foreign names, they would not name someone after a dessert. Her name (as someone stated earlier) is a pun. It means she's fierce and striking-just like her name. The insults about her parents were gratuitous. There is no paramount enough mention of her parents in the episodes.

Your superfluous swearing and distasteful humor is what's disgusting. Not Éclair. I know that this is fanfiction, but this is a fanfiction review, and I am entitled to state my opinions here.
Silent Figurine chapter 1 . 3/25/2007
X3 This is awesome. I always wondered why Eclair was so... fat-headed. *adds to favourites*
The Spiked Dragon chapter 1 . 10/16/2006
That was hilarious especially when you said her mother thought that she was a lime green walrus and how she would bark and flop away *HAHAHAHAHA LOL ROTFLMAO HAHAHAHAHA*.
E-san chapter 1 . 10/13/2006
*pouts* The only part I don't like is Tamaki's mother calling him stupid. He's blonde, and we all know he got it from HER.

As for Eclair? I love the rest of this. Poor, poor little puff-pastry girl.
Aimee chapter 1 . 10/6/2006
Actually, she's not named after a dessert. Her name is a pun, but not on the pastry. Her name is Eclair Tonnerre. Eclair means lightning in French, and Tonnerre means thunder. So her first name really isn't that bad. But put it together with her last name and you get Thunder and Lightning.
Aki chapter 1 . 10/5/2006
Dude. DUDE. When Eclair was introduced, I was like "WTF THAT'S A DAMN FOOD." I just think Japanese people suck at foreign names. Anyway, you win the internet. XD
Gingerbread Owl chapter 1 . 10/3/2006
Poor, not-creamy Eclair... *wipes away a tear*
Runic Knight chapter 1 . 10/2/2006
That name is truly a punishment! XD
Kyasarin-Maarukeehii1 chapter 1 . 10/1/2006
*falls out of chair laughing...erm, giggling* that was hilarious! i haven't even seen the last 2 episodes and i know she's evil. anyone who tries to take tamaki away from his public should be hit. then again, her name is fitting enough punishment