Reviews for Emerald Villa
Maeleene chapter 2 . 9/3/2009
I'm not sure if I reviewed this chapter already (I know I read it), but if I did, I'm reviewing again to ask you to please, please update! This happens to be one of my favourites (which is why I added it to my favourite list oh-so-long ago), and I think the sheer originality of this piece deserves some warm applause. It could easily be one of the 'gems' of this fandom.

-Maeleene
saya.sen chapter 2 . 7/15/2009
I like it. You write well.
Kohako Shadow chapter 2 . 5/11/2009
Sweet and cute. You can tell that Yuuri has matured a lot. Off course he had a lot of time spent with thinking. Yuuram is such a cute and loveable pairing. :P It's so nice to read a piece with a caring and nurturing Yuuri and Wolfram gradually accepting him. I like this vulnerable side of Wolf, he's so passionate and takes things to heart all the time that it's nice to see a different side of him.

Kohako_Shadow
vernajast chapter 2 . 3/29/2009
I really enjoyed reading your story! It was well-written, in-character, and very entertaining. I found myself smiling throughout! It's a shame FFnet cut out your section breaks, but it wasn't all that confusing and still ended up a very nice read. Thanks for taking the time to write it!
cool-girl027 chapter 2 . 10/16/2008
nice...
LostForWords07 chapter 2 . 7/11/2008
That's so sweet... I love this story, it's so good! XD
anonazure chapter 2 . 6/10/2008
that was such a sweet story...

i LOVE it...
xxnormalnormalxx chapter 2 . 5/23/2008
love this:) like the yuuri that managed to one up the lord.
ChristabelRose chapter 2 . 7/1/2007
That was amazing! A great story, and I really liked the background you made up for Wolfram.

Thanks for a great read! :)
Yuuram88 chapter 2 . 6/27/2007
This story was well written. The characterization was well maintained and I loved how you captured Wolfram's family history. Great work!
hottee39 chapter 2 . 4/5/2007
great story but i feel that it's hanging somehow... you know like the story has yet to end... but i like it alot!
Blueeyesangle chapter 2 . 1/6/2007
That was so cute! Hope the next chapter is as good as this one. Please update soon.
Evol-chan chapter 2 . 11/11/2006
. So cute!
galeaya chapter 2 . 10/23/2006
wow, astig! I like the plot, and the characters aren't that much ooc (as would be seen in other fics). I just have to ask if there would be a side conradyozak to this? -grin-

though I noticed that you don't use markers or breaks... -scratches head- it's kind of confusing, but maybe it's part of your style?

be awaitin' ur next chapter
Guardian Korea chapter 2 . 10/13/2006
Excellent. Good chapter. Well, was Wolf's cousin the new character? Hmm, keep it up. I wish it wasn't the end...Anyway. Good luck with your days.