Reviews for
Cat Lea Takersdarkone chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
Aw how sweet. Loved it especially the kiss at the end.
Koschei 'Master' Sigma chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
Wow. I can hardly keep from laughing at Jinette when this happened:'Jinette nodded in satisfaction, then let out a startled squawk as Van Helsing picked up his hat from the table, hid his face behind it, and kissed Carl directly on the lips.' That was so awesome! If only you had described Van Helsing and Carl's kiss behind the hat. That would've been so HOT! I loved this!
PhenexStone chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
I absolutely love the ending.
Song-of-Fate chapter 1 . 10/29/2009
Hahaha that was great. Go Gabriel! *dances*
onewhowatches chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
this made my chest all tight. lovely, very lovely.

thank you!

signed,

onewhowatches :3
firedrakegirl chapter 1 . 10/22/2009
The end made me laugh loudly enough to wake everyone in the house! I lvoe it!
KawaiiKilala77 chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
Aww, this story made me feel all fluffy and soft inside. No not Sappy. It's anything but sappy, it adorable. And it made me laugh here and there, especially the last line. It was so funny and yet strangely romantic at the same time. -
Applegrass chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
This is so wonderful and adorable, I completely loved it! :) Especially that last line 3
Kidiu chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
Ah! So cute! Ooh, I wanna squeel, it was so adorable! The ending line was hillarious, and really cute!
Master of Evil Monkeyness chapter 1 . 11/6/2008
Hi.

I thought that now I've got some freetime I could as well check out some of your other fanfics.

It was my first Van Helsing fanfic and at the beginning I was a little unsure if I would like the pairing.

But I absolutely love this story *grins* I know I'm telling you this every time but you always succeed to make me smile so I just have to love them.

The best of all was the last sentence. I'd like to see Jinette's face. You have a way of always writing what I want to read the most at that moment.

It was really sweet when Carl started rambling because he didn't know what so say.

I hope I'll find some more time so I can read more of your stories. And review them, of course.
Heta Noitio nsi chapter 1 . 9/14/2008
... So _now_ I know where that missing scene from the film went. ;) You write such delightful and naturally flowing dialogue that I could practically hear their voices in my mind. This is a wonderful piece of fanfiction, and probably one of the best, sweetest Van Helsing/Carl stories there is. The beginning was great, very catchy, and the ending was written so much in the spirit of the film that I could almost believe it was one of the deleted scenes. Magnificent work.
Dorkie chapter 1 . 9/10/2008
That was cute. Especially the last part. I think Carl's so funny!
Gray Aibou chapter 1 . 10/26/2007
ZOMG ZOMG AW...FAVING FOREVER! w THANKYOU SO MUCH!
sussiekitten chapter 1 . 10/14/2007
What can I say? There's no words to express how much I loved this. It put the smile right back onto my face. A beautiful job.

A sweet and beautiful little story. Thank you so much for sharing!

SK
Spencer chapter 1 . 5/24/2007
Yay! I know I should offer some constructive criticism by my responsibilities as a reviewer, but I've honestly got nothing. The characterization is detailed in a myriad of unusual ways, bringing rare details to light, as well as dancing beautifully around confessions. I love it. You've made my night. Yay for the boys! _

Spencer