Reviews for How to Love a Marauder
PretzelofFate chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
I really enjoyed reading this. :]

The Marauders is my favourite "time period" as well.
the-undefined chapter 1 . 11/1/2007
Mmph. Generally I hate to just spew like this and I'm such a horrible reviewer I haven't reviewed in ages despite reading hundreds of fics...

but I have to say I ADORED this piece.

Probably cause I like the unconventional and despite the semi-sad ending it was still such an aesthetic piece.

So
Grey Mustang chapter 1 . 8/10/2007
That was so awsome but the end was so sad :(
Nvrmore chapter 1 . 5/24/2007
I think you do funny very well. I think you do an awesome job with the tragic, too.

Nicely done story. I like the style. Very cool.
Camelia Sinensis chapter 1 . 2/9/2007
Brilliant.

It really was. I love it.

Do I need to say anything else? I think I was clear enough...

Loved it...:]
SilverKestrel chapter 1 . 12/22/2006
Well, I agree with every other reviewer for this fic. That was amazing. I wasn't in tears, but I was very, very close by the end. Oh, wow.

SilverKestrel

Wow.
Mahima Balaraj chapter 1 . 11/10/2006
I was crying so hard at the end... my sister was giving me wierd looks. No, I'm not a FREAK!... Ahem, sorry about that. Anyway, loved the story. It was friggin awesome!
cyanide silk chapter 1 . 10/15/2006
wow. the whole last line thing was really efective. it was so sad and sweet

good story

catlover93 chapter 1 . 10/14/2006
aww... how sad... and sweet... so fateful... how to love a marauder...-sighs contentedly but a little sadly- - T_T
The Midnights Sun chapter 1 . 10/11/2006
Woah.

COOL!

I LOVE IT SO MUCH!

AMAZING JOB!

Midnight
mM's chapter 1 . 10/7/2006
i loved it, the end was really sad..."You’ve always known that he would die for you. Hold your baby tight to your chest as he meets your eyes for the final time. See in those beautiful light brown depths how much he loves you and hopes for you. See also the same beautiful brown eyes of the same scraggly boy you met for the first time on the way to school more than ten years ago. Remember the first time he smiled at you, a crooked, self assured grin across the train compartment, a grin that you hated for so long.

You will want to go to him, to hold him and love him as once you did. You will want to have him wrap his arms around you and let him whisper “I love you” into your ear over and over.

Refrain."...that was powerful...i was tearing up
teenprocrastinator chapter 1 . 10/7/2006
awesome! i almost cried at the end. thats just plain sad. but the rest were pretty good.
leavethisblank chapter 1 . 10/5/2006
AW so sweet! Loved it, very good fic, one of the rare gems I find lying the the midst of many bad fanfiction...really GOOD!
PBPGIFWMY chapter 1 . 10/4/2006
Okay, so I love the whole thing; it is wonderful to have a Lily/James relationship because nothing is known about them.
mische chapter 1 . 10/4/2006
*knocking myself out* Teeh.

Nicely written. I agree, yes, unconventional. And all the more power to you for it! It was the same story, but told under a different light, viewed from a different angle. The voice was strong and direct, very nice and personal. Up til the very end, which, I do believe is the very best part. I applaud!