Reviews for Some Kind of Angel
SpnHemelLass chapter 1 . 11/27/2014
That was an excellent tag to what was aired. Thanks for sharing it Silver Kitty!
Conny chapter 1 . 6/23/2007
Oh, that's so beautiful and sad at the same time. thank you very much for writing this wonderful piece of fanfic!

Conny
freaker chapter 1 . 3/25/2007
good job
Schuyler Sorensen chapter 1 . 1/8/2007
omfg! That was amazing. I will admit that I could barley see the words i was crying so hard. I think you prtrayed sam and dean in a believable way it and was well written. I am definatly saving this one to read again. Nice work! :)
Spectral Scribe chapter 1 . 10/29/2006
Tell me I didn't reply to this one, either. Jesus Christ, where have I been?

Sam trying compressions! *sob* Oh, boys. Such beautifully, wonderfully broken boys. How I love them and their trauma. It's really quite sad and sadistic how much I love torturing them and making them angst over stuff, but it is what it is. Ficcers are usually bitches like that.

Dean crying over the journal! Okay, now you're just trying to make me cry. Crying boys! Ah!

"Ditto". *gigglesnort* Oh, I still love that Dean has seen Ghost. What a not-Dean-ish movie.

Beautiful!
elemental-sparky chapter 1 . 10/24/2006
dude! awesome! *almost bursts into tears* If been reading pretty much every 'in my time of dying' tag and I must say this is one of the best ones out there. I'm glad you posted it and kept it up. Really well done. :D
fierfactor chapter 1 . 10/14/2006
I don't know what to say. That was beautifully written and I loved every ounce of angst and brotherly love you put into it! Great job and keep writing exactly like this!
wcfan chapter 1 . 10/13/2006
Don't worry. You wrote a great fic. I really like the part where they found the picture in John's journal.
KatieLB chapter 1 . 10/10/2006
*sniff sniff* that was really good... I needed that after that emotional episode too. good job as always.
carnageincminor chapter 1 . 10/4/2006
Oh wow, this was just amazing

It's not overly emotional - given the circumstances, and sometimes I feel the show doesn't emphasise or elaborate quite as much on human feelings etc (cos they're too busy ghost bustin') but this was perfect

I really liked the retrospective take on their whole 22 years of this crusade and it gives... I dunno, greater depth to just a father dying (which is pretty sad/serious on its own already)

Anyway. This was a brilliant piece and I loved reading it.
ItsaMiracle chapter 1 . 10/3/2006
..WHOA! you gotta be shitten me, that was fricken amazing! sad but amazing!
violetsunshine chapter 1 . 10/2/2006
I've missed your stories, they're always quite beautiful (as this one is) and I'm sorry to hear about your dog. One of my dogs passed away last May and I still miss him very much. Now...this story is definetly the best post IMToD story I have read. Favorite parts:

“God, Dean…it can’t end like this…” Sam said harshly. Sam has captured my feelings exactly...I'm still shocked that John is gone after all the time they spent searching for him and the fights and everything...I was really looking forward to seeing more of his character this season but... :(

It can’t stay 10:41 a.m. forever, Sammy. Oh, the sadness and the comparison between everyday being the 2nd for John is brilliant.

It’s one thing John never had to tell Dean to do. *Tear* I love brotherly love!

I’m sorry for a lot of things. But mostly…I’m sorry you’ll never know how much I love you. So true. So John. I miss him already...

I really loved this story and I'm glad you've come back to writing in a small way. Your stories are always great and I look forward to seeing more.

-Violet Sunshine-
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 10/2/2006
This was great. I nearly cried from all the emotions. Great work. Catch ya on the flip side.
bubblesquirt chapter 1 . 10/2/2006
Oh my.. This is only the second time that a fan fiction has been able to make me cry. Truly amazing. Losing someone you love is never, never, ever easy, and you wrote it perfectly. I lost my mom when I was 14, and I'm the oldest of 9 kids, so I kinda felt like how you wrote Dean in this fic. Only allowed to cry in the dark, alone, because you have to be there, be strong for the people you love. To answer their questions of "Where did they go?" and "Why did they leave?" and to comfort them when all they want is to have their parent back at least for a split second to tell them how much they really love them. You never know what you have until it's taken from you. Beautifully written. Thank you so much.
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 10/2/2006
You wrote a beautiful tag scene. I think you did a wonderful job of keeping the brothers in character.

I could picture Dean's reaction of shock at his father's death and than Sam trying to bring John back, "You don't want to fight with me, than fight for me."

When Dean pulled Sam away from their dad, I loved the line - away from the pain, away from the suffering, away from the fire always behind them.

Dean would be trying to stay in control of his emotions, to stay strong for Sam. Yet when he let Sam see his breakdown in the motel room, it was nice that Dean let Sam comfort him for a brief moment.

I liked when Dean told Sam the story about their mother and related it to now, "it can't stay 10:41 forever."

Than Dean's answer to Sam's question about heaven after looking at his brother, "some kind of angel who was sent to give him purpose and show him what it means to love unconditionally, there could be a heaven and Dean could believe in it." Perfect.

The way you ended your story with the the brothers saying "I love you". I could see this being a time with the lights off and after losing their father they would say those three words.

A perfect ending to your story. No need to go on any further.

Thank you for sharing your story with us.

On a side note, I'm sorry about your dog Lilly. I know those two words don't really help, but from one animal lover to other, know I understand the loss. I can never know your pain, for this was your family, but I understand.